mCC 20 gb day one patch

Started by Legend, Oct 17, 2014, 11:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

ethomaz

It is how the Xbox One update system works actually.

DR3 13GB
Snipe Elite 3 16GB
Plants and Zombies 1xGB
Ryse 9GB

This and the slow installation are some of the weakness in Xbox One.

Legend

It is how the Xbox One update system works actually.

DR3 13GB
Snipe Elite 3 16GB
Plants and Zombies 1xGB
Ryse 9GB

This and the slow installation are some of the weakness in Xbox One.

Yeah but this one takes the cake.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Is it missing a whole game at launch?

7H3

DLC not on disc! GJ MS!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

darkknightkryta

Is it missing a whole game at launch?

Seriously...

Riderz1337

Oh god I remember having 60 GB data cap...This would have been absolutely horrible for me lol.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Oh god I remember having 60 GB data cap...This would have been absolutely horrible for me lol.

Not buying the game?

Riderz1337

Not buying the game?

I don't have the data cap any more, we upgraded to unlimited =P.

But no I wouldn't buy the game either way, as I don't have an Xbox One. This holiday if there's one console I pick up it will be a PS4 with Far Cry 4 plus a new gaming monitor (That can also be used as a TV monitor) so I won't be able to afford anything else lol. Got any good monitor suggestions? Somewhere between 20-30 inches is good

Legend

But no I wouldn't buy the game either way, as I don't have an Xbox One. This holiday if there's one console I pick up it will be a PS4 with Far Cry 4 plus a new gaming monitor (That can also be used as a TV monitor) so I won't be able to afford anything else lol. Got any good monitor suggestions? Somewhere between 20-30 inches is good

Pff. I'm really hoping it works out to got a Xbox One so bundle on black friday.

For pc screens all of mine are in that size range, but they're old man. No clue what a good buy is today.

Riderz1337

Pff. I'm really hoping it works out to got a Xbox One so bundle on black friday.

For pc screens all of mine are in that size range, but they're old man. No clue what a good buy is today.

I'm waiting to see if they will be releasing a good FC4 bundle here in Canada...They raised the price of the PS4 to 449 -.-. So annoying I would have gotten it sooner had it stayed 399 =/

the-pi-guy

What's on the disk? 
Nothing but a code that redeems itself and downloads the game for you!!! 

I'd guess, it's all the single player.  Hopefully. 
And then the multiplayer gets downloaded. 

NeverDies

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

darkknightkryta

See if you can find a second hand PS Monitor for like, 50 bucks.

I'm waiting to see if they will be releasing a good FC4 bundle here in Canada...They raised the price of the PS4 to 449 -.-. So annoying I would have gotten it sooner had it stayed 399 =/

You know, they had a deal going on at Futureshop for the Last of Us bundle a few weeks ago.

Legend

Looks like it's mostly extra mp maps.

They are saying the disc wasn't big enough.