Are you going to over hype the Playstation December event?

Started by BananaKing, Oct 13, 2014, 01:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

the title is clear, are you going to over hype the event to the max? or are you going to be a pessimistic prick before it starts? maybe a bit excited but not to hopeful? or are you expectations as a baby standing in front of lil john? 

BananaKing

personally for me, i am going to be a mix of a pessimistic prick and having low expectations.

Ratchet and clank is shown, the rest is more of the games we already know about. No uncharted 4.

kitler53

usually your pessimistic and i hate you for being soo pessimistic but on this one i'm quick to agree with you.   the event might be fun and well produced but it will be all things we already know about.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Hype!

Hype levels over 9,000!

The last garden will be shown!!!

Dr. Pezus

personally for me, i am going to be a mix of a pessimistic prick and having low expectations.

No surprise there

I am going to hype it, naturally

NeverDies

Hype!

Hype levels over 9,000!

The last garden will be shown!!!

Will they also serve the last salad? :P
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

the-pi-guy

Will they also serve the last salad? :P

They better.

Xevross

Not at all, I'm putting my expectations very low. In fact, I'm only expecting TLG, Uncharted 4, MM's new IP, GG's new IP and Santa Monica's next game to be shown there. Oh and a new Crash game

Legend

Not at all, I'm putting my expectations very low. In fact, I'm only expecting TLG, Uncharted 4, MM's new IP, GG's new IP and Santa Monica's next game to be shown there. Oh and a new Crash game

No quantic dream?

Xevross

No quantic dream?

Lol what kind of delusional fan are you?

Legend

Lol what kind of delusional fan are you?

The cool kind!

the-pi-guy

NeverDies

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

nnodley

HYYYYPPPPEEEE!!

Seriously though, I will not be disappointed if it doesn't deliver.  I really don't give a fudge. It's not like my life depends on it so I don't see the reason to get overly disappointed.