One Upon Light Announced for PS4 (SUTD Game Lab, Early 2015)

Started by ethomaz, Oct 09, 2014, 03:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

One Upon Light tells the story of an individual's journey through what appears to be a large abandoned science facility. You control the protagonist - a scientist - as he makes his way through the labyrinth of chambers and malfunctioning science equipment. He soon finds out that he is extremely averse to light: exposure to illumination results in excruciating pain, followed shortly by death. Through the course of the game, you will uncover the mysteries behind the facility's current state. At the same time, the scientist will learn more about his extraordinary condition -- and perhaps even himself.

The goal of every level is very simple: you need to move the scientist from one end of the map to the other. However, getting to the end of every level isn't quite straightforward, because you need to be aware of that which harms him: light.

Navigate rooms and corridors while avoiding lights, making use of objects to create shadows that form a safe path. Levels get harder and more complex as you progress through the game; you will soon find that not only do you have to figure out the solution; you also need to have the dexterity to time your actions perfectly! The greater the challenge, the sweeter the sense of satisfaction - that's what we want our players to experience.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/09/one-upon-light-announced-for-ps4/

kitler53

looks good to me!

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Riderz1337

looks good to me!

Not enough explosions and graphics

3/10
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

kitler53

Legend

Wasn't this announced months ago?

kitler53

Wasn't this announced months ago?

not according to the psblog.   maybe you'll thinking about your insider information channels.

ethomaz

Oct 09, 2014, 05:44 PM Last Edit: Oct 09, 2014, 05:46 PM by ethomaz

made especially for you..

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=191469&page=1#

You are receiving some funny replies :D I think most didn't realize... well I will follow your thread.

kitler53

You are receiving some funny replies :D I think most didn't realize... well I will follow your thread.

"The rest I can't tell if you are being sarcastic to respond to angry gamers...hmm"
"Some things on this are meant to be sarcastic? others clearly not, is this a joke thread? Why would a hobby make you angry, if it does you're doing it wrong."

i keep reading these two posts then re-reading my list and think to myself,. "in which of these points was the sarcasm not obvious enough?!?"   

Legend

"The rest I can't tell if you are being sarcastic to respond to angry gamers...hmm"
"Some things on this are meant to be sarcastic? others clearly not, is this a joke thread? Why would a hobby make you angry, if it does you're doing it wrong."

i keep reading these two posts then re-reading my list and think to myself,. "in which of these points was the sarcasm not obvious enough?!?"   

Minecraft.

kitler53

Minecraft.

filler.  i had something about dead rising/ryse being ported to pc but it felt too troll.

Riderz1337

Whats a sarcasm

Riderz1337

kitler53

kitler53

oh, and sorry to hijack your thread ethomaz.

ethomaz

oh, and sorry to hijack your thread ethomaz.

Did you?  8)