VizionEck

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, May 31, 2015, 07:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Rain

Jul 22, 2015, 05:33 PM Last Edit: Jul 22, 2015, 05:51 PM by Legend
As far as release dates go, VizionEck is in the same camp as most other indie games: it'll release when it's finished.

This has been a long delay because I decided to reorganize my free DLC plans and include the single player campaign at launch. Originally "Adventure" was planned to release around the 1 year anniversary of VizionEck's release.

Right now I'm working on the AI for computer controlled players in Battle. At first I was planning on using standard AI which would be fairly quick to implement, but that never feels as good as a real player. So now I'm spending way more time than intended in order to create a "true" AI, a learning intelligence that gets better as it plays. This should feel great to play against. Since I'm spending more time on AI though, I've pushed another unannounced feature back as free DLC. I'm not delaying VizionEck again

Sounds like you have a plan  8)

I recently became a bit more casualized and tend to avoid the big single player games these days. I technically have the time but not the interest to sit and play a game alone for an extended time period. Plus, I am without a TV in my room (by choice) so would have to play in the living room and can't get pulled into the story / dialogue with all the noise if it's voice acted.

I basically reduced myself to smaller indie games or retail games that have multiplayer like Splatoon or Guilty Gear. Vizioneck is both indie & has multiplayer so it has my interest now even more so than before
I enjoy the *Sound Of Rain