Insider batting averages!

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Dec 05, 2015, 08:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Some large updates

Enter the Dragon Punch on GAF.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted by ekim

The next Forza game is going to be called Forza Horizon 3 unless they decide to release another Forza game this year as well which I doubt.

Yep, ekim on the money once again. It's Forza Horizon 3.
Originally Posted by rrc1594

Any news on what Halo related thing that can be shown, that isn't HW2?

Likely Halo 5 PC, next game is too early to show afaik

Forza Horizon 3 is coming this year.

Halo 5 PC is being shown at E3.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Rumor: Bethesda will announce Skyrim remaster at E3

It's real

Bethesda will announce Skyrim remaster at E3.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Rumor: Bethesda will announce Skyrim remaster at E3

Originally Posted by bede-x

You know this for certain like Sunset Overdrive coming to PC?

yes

Sunset Overdrive coming to PC. 100% confident on this and Skyrim.

mods, all dlc, improved visuals

Skyrim has mods, all DLC, and improved visuals.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  E3 2016 rumor and unannounced game recap thread

Originally Posted by dmr87

Can't wait for GAF's reaction to Knack 2: The Knackening.

/

Knack 2 revealed at E3.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Rumor: Dead Rising 4 leak from old build, maybe re-imag of 1 w/ 4p co-op & full town

Originally Posted by bidguy

is the game focused on sp or coop?

SP as far as I'm aware

DR4 sp focused.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Rumor: Dead Rising 4 leak from old build, maybe re-imag of 1 w/ 4p co-op & full town

Originally Posted by Montresor

All I needed from you is to confirm the Christmas/snow theme - that news alone has gotten me so excited that I plan on playing DR2, Case West, and DR3. Previously I only played DR1 and Case Zero. Honestly Christmas/snow elevates this game to a must purchase for me. I'm really excited about this game and I can see it being a highlight of Microsoft's conference. This E3 will be great. :)

I'm with you on that. It's my most anticipated game (not including Legion) solely because of that. It's part of why I loved The Division's NYC @ Christmas setting, and why Arkham Origins is my favourite Arkham game (for the time being)
Originally Posted by 8bit

Is Gone Guru returning?

Not sure. I really hope so. Dead Rising isn't Dead Rising without Life Seeker

Originally Posted by Montresor

Didnt Enter The Dragon Punch hint at the game having somwthing to do with Christmas? Please please PLEASE let that mean that this game will be set in winter with snow!!!
 I love snow so much. I'm on winter/snow overload with Rise of the Tomb Raider - it's do awesome there and it would be amazing to kill zombies in winter.

The game takes place during the holiday rush. There should be snow outside, but the mall is all Christmas-ed up :)

DR4 christmas/snow theme.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  E3 2016 rumor and unannounced game recap thread

Originally Posted by Asi9

Well, think that zombie game argument can be put to rest now/

The zombie game is State of Decay 2

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Alright, since Schrier spilled the beans...
 State of Decay 2 is an online zombie game

The online zombie game Microsoft is announcing at E3 is State of Decay 2.

Originally Posted by ProvenDeadly

Is this the third party exclusive you said you were excited about in the Xbox thread?

Yes! Then someone had to go and leak it 20 minutes later :(

Originally Posted by statham

what if its timed exclusive and comes to PS4/Neo in 2017?

It isn't timed

Originally Posted by WraithWalker1893

Someone asked ZhugeEX on twitter, thinks it's Multiplat

He's wrong. Win10/XBO.

DR4 is a 3rd party exclusive and not timed. XBOX and W10.

Originally Posted by ElBoxyBrown

If it's a remake why have the 4?

It will have enough new content to justify that

ekim on Twitter: "Dead Rising 4 is a remake of DR1 during Christmas time. 4 player coop. Not only the mall but also the surroundings probably."

Originally Posted by ElBoxyBrown

If it's a remake why have the 4?

It will have enough new content to justify that

I can absolutely vouch for ekim, btw. Great guy.

Originally Posted by DNAbro

Those comments are directly contradictory. Unless you are saying there is a separate remake

It's a remake of 1 with extra content such as the town.

Full town. Christmas time. 4 player co-op. Remake of 1.

DR4 is a remake of the first game. Also conflicts his other post about not being co op focused.

Originally Posted by Hemingway

Didn't realize it was leak everything from E3 day

Haha if you think this is everything, you're gonna love E3 :)

Tons of big E3 news has yet to leak.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  One Week Until E3: What's your most anticipated re-release (remaster/hd-version)

/

Soon... I hope.

WOW Classic remaster.

EKIM

Shinobi

Rumor: Bethesda will announce Skyrim remaster at E3 - NeoGAF

Link to the article (in German)
 Translation
Like last year, Bethesda will organize its own press conference at the upcoming E3 in Los Angeles . As the self-appointed industry insiders » Shinobi602 " claiming an announcement of Skyrim remakes is us there allegedly presented . The HD - remastered version of Elder Scrolls RPG to its information appear after for PS4 and Xbox One .

Original
Wie auch im Vorjahr wird Bethesda auf der kommenden E3 in Los Angeles eine eigene Pressekonferenz veranstalten. Wie der selbsternannte Brancheninsider »Shinobi602« behauptet, wird uns dort angeblich eine Ankündigung eines Skyrim-Remakes präsentiert. Die HD-Remastered-Version des Elder-Scrolls-Rollenspiels soll seinen Informationen nach für PS4 und Xbox One erscheinen.