Amazon Sales Thread - September 2016

Started by SWORDF1SH, Sep 02, 2016, 12:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

PS4 slim will not be $199. Even $249 seems not likely.

princevenom

i hope the ps4 slim will be 199

Aura7541

No way the PS4 slim sells at $199. We're talking about a $150 reduction if that's the case.

Kerotan

Meanwhile it hasn't really been beasting on COMG these last few days, just got two freaking points today. At this rate P5 will end noticably below P4 at that chain and that's just a bummer.
True but it's expected to have a much better ratio than P5. additionally if the slim releases the same week a lot of people who get that will buy the game without having pre ordered.

DerNebel

True but it's expected to have a much better ratio than P5. additionally if the slim releases the same week a lot of people who get that will buy the game without having pre ordered.
I know, but I just want that game to be the exception to the rule, an 8th generation PS game that doesn't end up with far less pre-orders at COMG than it's predecessors.

SWORDF1SH

Sep 03, 2016, 03:31 PM Last Edit: Sep 03, 2016, 03:40 PM by SWORDF1SH
Hourly rankings
Last Update 16 hours ago

#39 Xbox One S 500GB Halo Bundle (Down 4)
#51 PS4 500GB (Same)
#56 PS4 500GB CoD Bundle (Down 6)
#73 Xbox One S 2TB (Down 10)
#97 Xbox One S 1TB Madden Bundle (Down 14)
#100 PS Vita (Down 13)

Aura7541

Lol, the standalone is ahead of the COD bundle. I'm impressed that the PS4 is holding this well despite that the PS4 slim news is already out of the bag.

Legend

Why the heck is Vita in the top 100?

Also PS4 slim better have a great price reduction. Would be crazy for XBO to win NPD three months in a row.

SWORDF1SH

Sep 03, 2016, 03:52 PM Last Edit: Sep 03, 2016, 03:54 PM by SWORDF1SH
Lol, the standalone is ahead of the COD bundle. I'm impressed that the PS4 is holding this well despite that the PS4 slim news is already out of the bag.
I think anything below 25th is just selling OK and anything around 50th or below isn't selling that great. The sales of the PS4 has definitely been hit by the news of the PS4 Slim.

Also PS4 slim better have a great price reduction. Would be crazy for XBO to win NPD three months in a row.
At $300 the Slim will win the month easy

DerNebel

$250, I'm telling you.

Legend

$250, I'm telling you.
Yeah I'm hoping for $250 too. I'm just worried Sony isn't interested in winning the US.

Lordfancypants

Sep 03, 2016, 05:08 PM Last Edit: Sep 03, 2016, 05:13 PM by Lordfancypants
PS4 slim will not be $199. Even $249 seems not likely.
Well if it's $299 it might struggle won't it?
The xbox slim is $299 with 4k drive and hdr and free game.  By the holidays it'll likely have free gift cards as well.  

At $300 the Slim will win the month easy
I don't know, once they start deals on the $299 xbox slim a $300 ps4 slim and no game might not do as well.  Heck, I've already see the $399 xbox slim with 4 free games.  If they start some crazy deals on the $299 version I think a $300 ps4 slim might start to slip against it.
Is this where I talk favorably about myself?

DerNebel

Yeah I'm hoping for $250 too. I'm just worried Sony isn't interested in winning the US.
$300 for a Slim is just not a good price and I hope Sony realizes that.

Legend

$300 for a Slim is just not a good price and I hope Sony realizes that.
It's still a $50 drop. That's not nothing at least.

Well if it's $299 it might struggle won't it?
The xbox slim is $299 with 4k drive and hdr and free game.  By the holidays it'll likely have free gift cards as well.  
Yeah I think it'd simply keep the PS4's current momentum.

DerNebel

It's still a $50 drop. That's not nothing at least.

Yeah I think it'd simply keep the PS4's current momentum.
It's kind of a $50 drop but not really if you consider that they are taking out the game.

Go Up