There's no Dating-advice thread: Can this be one?

Started by Gooch_Suplex_Hold, Jul 28, 2015, 08:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

i think i'm missing something...
The reddit link is for if your most popular post was a pick up line, how well would that work for you?  

I don't know if that's what you're missing, but I skipped over it the first couple times, so I didn't know.  

7H3

so is there a way to easily check my most liked comment on this forum?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

if you have some in the top liked comments of the forum as a whole

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

Mmm_fish_tacos

wow
Yes, your thread made it to page 2. That is wow worthy.  

Xbro

Yes, your thread made it to page 2. That is wow worthy.  
The fact that it exists is more wow worthy.
3 people like this

Xevross

The fact that it exists is more wow worthy.
I'm still in shock. We should all just sit back and appreciate a Gooch thread. Not seeing much dating advice going on though...

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

I'm still in shock. We should all just sit back and appreciate a Gooch thread. Not seeing much dating advice going on though...
You like someone?

Legend

no....  :-[

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

So, weeks ago I asked the girl I had a crush on at if she was free that weekend. She said she didn't know and walked into the locker room.
it was awkward so I've spent weeks not talking to her.

I've spoken to her last thursday, and it seems like she didn't remember that(maybe she does). lol I started following her on Instagram and she followed me back.

heh. I was shocked.

the-pi-guy

Might have been going through personal stuff at the time.  
You pretty good friends with her?  

Confidence is pretty important, at least right off the bat.  Not so much later on.  People can tell when someone is not confident, it shows when they are.  
As difficult as it is, its an attractive quality in people.

I've got lots of confidence issues, but you just have to find situations that you are comfortable in and revel in them.

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

Confidence is pretty important, at least right off the bat.  Not so much later on.  People can tell when someone is not confident, it shows when they are.  

I've got lots of confidence issues, but you just have to find situations that you are comfortable in and revel in them.
Nah. I just make small talk with her.

Xevross

You like someone?
Of course.

Confidence is my biggest issue. I always end up having to fight myself to make myself do things.

the-pi-guy

Nah. I just make small talk with her.
Something to work on.  

Of course.Confidence is my biggest issue. I always end up having to fight myself to make myself do things.
Yeah.  I think I've gotten pretty good at faking confidence now.  ::)
It's something that shows in how people act towards you.  It's hard but we'll worth it.  

Xbro

I've spoken to her last thursday, and it seems like she didn't remember that(maybe she does).
She remembers.
3 people like this

Go Up