The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

Bungie left way back in 2007.
are you sure? when did they sign on with ACTI? I know that was post MW2 release
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

are you sure? when did they sign on with ACTI? I know that was post MW2 release
April 29, 2010 was when they announced the 10 year partnership with Activision.

October 1, 2007 was when Bungie split from Microsoft but they were still in contract to make more Halo games.

BananaKing

April 29, 2010 was when they announced the 10 year partnership with Activision.

October 1, 2007 was when Bungie split from Microsoft but they were still in contract to make more Halo games.
i still dont understand the details of that deal. and i still dont get why MS didnt let them do something new, i mean if its lose bungie or let them do something new... then let them do something new.

Legend

i still dont understand the details of that deal. and i still dont get why MS didnt let them do something new, i mean if its lose bungie or let them do something new... then let them do something new.
Yeah I don't get it either.

Ms paid 40 million for them. Why would they even have a possibility of leaving!?

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

I watched that a few hours ago lol
But have you seen this one?

Legend

Dr. Pezus

One month to MGSV

Legend

darkknightkryta

One month to MGSV
So I was looking through my music list while I was figuring out how to get TexturePacker's stuff working in monogame and I came across my MGS stuff.  Saw "The best is yet to come".  I wanted to see a music video using footage from MGS, found this instead:

Needless to say, my hype level skyrocketed.  Who wants to play through Peace Walker online on PS3?

Legend

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Aug 07, 2015, 09:20 PM Last Edit: Aug 07, 2015, 09:23 PM by Dr. Pezus

Legend

Go Up