General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Lol! I do really like it here in America and I would definitely enjoy living here but I'm seriously put off by the shaming health care system and gun laws.
Here?  
Health care works well, if you have money/insurance!  
Also guns aren't really an issue.  I have only seen a gun in cases.  

Dr. Pezus

But that's the thing, They can not deny you service. Once you get billed you can either pay it monthly, if you can't afford that then you can give them 10 bucks a month which will keep you credit clean and if you really wanted to you could file bankruptcy and wipe out the rest of you debt while your at it. Our system might be iced, but there's ways around everything.
Why didn't WW do that in BB then?? lol

Here?  
Health care works well, if you have money/insurance!  
Also guns aren't really an issue.  I have only seen a gun in cases.  
He is in Alaska! Didn't you meet?

the-pi-guy

And I'm off on holiday, to join most of you in America!! (Florida)! I'll pop on from time to time on my phone, don't have too much fun without me ;D
I missed this and two other posts!  

:o
Why can't you come to WI?  
(It's only like a 20 hour drive!)

Mmm_fish_tacos

Why didn't WW do that in BB then?? lol
He is in Alaska! Didn't you meet?
What?

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

Jul 27, 2015, 06:30 PM Last Edit: Jul 27, 2015, 06:39 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
walter white in breaking bad
oh I dunno, Selling drugs is more fun?

Plus it wouldn't make a very good show.

Walter hangs up 1000 debt collectors, files for bankruptcy and tells them to fudge off when they call back after and changes his phone number. It might last a couple of nights, maybe a mini series.

Xevross

I missed this and two other posts!  

:o
Why can't you come to WI?  
(It's only like a 20 hour drive!)
I could ask my dad but I don't think he'll want to! I do want to visit a lot of America when I'm older though, so you might see me one day ;)

But that's the thing, They can not deny you service. Once you get billed you can either pay it monthly, if you can't afford that then you can give them 10 bucks a month which will keep you credit clean and if you really wanted to you could file bankruptcy and wipe out the rest of you debt while your at it. Our system might be iced, but there's ways around everything.
I'd rather just not have to think about money at all when I have a health problem. Although as pez said, the waiting times here are also pretty terrible.

Xbro

3 people like this

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Do you know what day it is? It's PAYday!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Do you know what day it is? It's PAYday!
Nice, now go buy me things.  8)

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Go Up