Kingdom Hearts 3 will have more than 9 worlds & Completion Percentage

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 10, 2018, 01:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Kingdom Hearts 3 will have more than 9 worlds & Completion Percentage | ResetEra

According to Square Enix, everyone in the Osaka studio is working on Kingdom Hearts 3, with 100 people from its Tokyo studio also involved. Development is split into three sections: Early, middle, and late. There's around three worlds per section, but Square Enix noted that this doesn't mean there's nine worlds in total. The early phase worlds are 90 percent complete, while middle section worlds are at around 60 percent. It didn't confirm what stage the end section is, but Tetsuya Nomura, director of the series, said it was "something he's always wanted to do and put into Kingdom Hearts, ever since the days of working on Final Fantasy." He added: "It is bound to surprise everyone."Click to expand...
Source: Gamespot  

Dr. Pezus

Not coming out this year then..  

the-pi-guy

Not coming out this year then..  
Release date is getting announced at E3.

darkknightkryta

I'm assuming the game is coming out in December or November.  I'll have to start my playthrough of them all soon.

Dr. Pezus

I'm assuming the game is coming out in December or November.  I'll have to start my playthrough of them all soon.
I'm predicting "spring 2019" which will probably mean December 2019

Legend

I'm predicting "spring 2019" which will probably mean December 2019
The new trailer still says 2018.

I bet it'll be delayed after e3, but the e3 date might be december 2018.