Apr 21, 2018, 10:49 PM Last Edit: Apr 21, 2018, 11:22 PM by Dr. Pezus
thanks!  and yes but its not as strong lol
Faster though and easier to trip enemies with it

Woah, that
Spoiler for kinda early game, new area:
elven realm looks so good

Legend started playing?

Xevross

Yeah this has definitely reached GOTG level now. Just keeps getting better and better.

nnodley

I'm just at
Spoiler for Hidden:
the interior of the mountain to go spread the mom's ashes

Xev is the part your talking about before or after this?

So far this is easily the best exclusive on PS4 so far.  TLOU PS3 beats it overall though and is still my GOAT!  

Combat is so fudgy versatile with just the axe and shield.  I don't have any other weapons so don't know if there are any.  i might have gotten something spoiled on a youtube thumbnail, but not sure if it was legit.  

Also I'm easily at 10 or 11 hours.  I think I'll easily be 50 to 60 hours to 100% completion.

Dr. Pezus

So I'm like 6 hours in probably and can't stop playing.

Legend

I've started playing. Really cool so far but man did I suck at the first serious fight. I need to get better at controlling it.

Xevross

I'm just at
Spoiler for Hidden:
the interior of the mountain to go spread the mom's ashes

Xev is the part your talking about before or after this?

So far this is easily the best exclusive on PS4 so far.  TLOU PS3 beats it overall though and is still my GOAT!  

Combat is so fudgy versatile with just the axe and shield.  I don't have any other weapons so don't know if there are any.  i might have gotten something spoiled on a youtube thumbnail, but not sure if it was legit.  

Also I'm easily at 10 or 11 hours.  I think I'll easily be 50 to 60 hours to 100% completion.
No, way past that. I'm getting close to 20 hours. That bit was amazing though.

Man I can't stop playing now. I did a fair amount of side content but the last few hours of play has been a lot of story. Hopefully I can take a break from it and go back to some slow pace exploring soon!

I've started playing. Really cool so far but man did I suck at the first serious fight. I need to get better at controlling it.
I was really bad at the controls at first. You do get used to it though.

Xevross

Combat in this game went from one of my favourite third person melee systems to the GOAT tier. I absolutely love it. Can't think of any game that comes even close.

nnodley

No, way past that. I'm getting close to 20 hours. That bit was amazing though.

Man I can't stop playing now. I did a fair amount of side content but the last few hours of play has been a lot of story. Hopefully I can take a break from it and go back to some slow pace exploring soon!
I was really bad at the controls at first. You do get used to it though.
I've been searching every single nook and cranny. I think I only left behind 1 or 2 big chests because I couldn't find how to get them.  Minus the ones that require some extra stuff.

I absolutely love juggling enemies in the air, then throwing my axe to freeze them, then pummel them with my fists and shield, then recall the axe and finish them off.  I love the different special moves you can do with different stones in the axe.

I wasn't going to play anymore since i play 6 hours today, but now I'm excited to move on.

Xevross

I've been searching every single nook and cranny. I think I only left behind 1 or 2 big chests because I couldn't find how to get them.  Minus the ones that require some extra stuff.

I absolutely love juggling enemies in the air, then throwing my axe to freeze them, then pummel them with my fists and shield, then recall the axe and finish them off.  I love the different special moves you can do with different stones in the axe.

I wasn't going to play anymore since i play 6 hours today, but now I'm excited to move on.
Yeah I've been getting most chests, but I haven't spent too long making sure I've found completely everything. Its hard to tell how far through the game I am, and how quickly I'm completing it compared to average.

I normally finish games in much shorter than average time, because I don't like to hang around much. This time I've been making sure I do most of the side content. I'm doing all the favours I find and exploring the hub quite a lot. Might take some time to do some treasure maps, but I don't know if I can be bothered to do those honestly ;D

Dr. Pezus

This game is so amazing.

Finished the second boss... I think. Although it was easier than a miniboss I fought before

Oh and if any of yall don't have hdr tvs you're missing out. Hdr in this game makes it look godlike. I mean, the trailers looked good but hdr elevates what I had seen to another level. They use light and dark so well in this game too.

Xevross

Apr 22, 2018, 01:22 AM Last Edit: Apr 22, 2018, 02:04 AM by Dr. Pezus
This game is so amazing.

Finished the second boss... I think. Although it was easier than a miniboss I fought before
Was this in
Spoiler for Hidden:
Alfheim
? I know what you mean, it had a boss bar but it was just a normal enemy with a lot of health. That's the most underwhelming part of the game so far for me.

Xevross

fudge me when did it get past 2am? :o

I had to stop myself from playing, even though there's so many things I want to do! Man, I wish this came out a couple of months ago when I didn't have to revise and stuff >:(

Dr. Pezus

Was this in
Spoiler for Hidden:
Alfheim
? I know what you mean, it had a boss bar but it was just a normal enemy with a lot of health. That's the most underwhelming part of the game so far for me.
Yes. And we should probably spoiler mark area names!

fudge me when did it get past 2am? :o

I had to stop myself from playing, even though there's so many things I want to do! Man, I wish this came out a couple of months ago when I didn't have to revise and stuff >:(
Haha it's 2am for me too now and I just stopped playing after about a 5 hour session. Still only 7-8 hours in I think

Xevross

Yes. And we should probably spoiler mark area names!
Haha it's 2am for me too now and I just stopped playing after about a 5 hour session. Still only 7-8 hours in I think
Fair enough.

Yeah I beat that guy around 7-8 hours in too I think. Or maybe a little bit earlier than that. I hadn't really done any side content before I reached that.

Dr. Pezus

Fair enough.

Yeah I beat that guy around 7-8 hours in too I think. Or maybe a little bit earlier than that. I hadn't really done any side content before I reached that.
I actually couldn't stop after beating him and did sidecontent.

Found something that slowsslows down time when I dodge, which is awesome

Go Up