Sea of Thieves Review Thread: 68 MC (66 reviews), 66 OC (74 reviews)

Started by Xevross, Mar 22, 2018, 01:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Why are there not more reviews already?
Lots are waiting since it's a multiplayer game. Most only have reviews in progress.

Will be interesting to see if these later reviews disagree with the lack of content and think with time the experience is better than first thought, or if they double down and find the lack of content even less forgiving.

Kerotan

Lol angry Legend referring to the jokes about this being no mans sea. I dropped dead haha. Although he added at least no mans sky had more content.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Legend

Xevross

I guess the range in scores come from how much people can condone the lack of content, according to just hoe much fun they're having. With more content this seems like it can be a real winner. Maybe we'll see a Driveclub type situation, these scores are only a bit lower than that.

Legend

I guess the range in scores come from how much people can condone the lack of content, according to just hoe much fun they're having. With more content this seems like it can be a real winner. Maybe we'll see a Driveclub type situation, these scores are only a bit lower than that.
Driveclub ended with the studio being shut down. Maybe that's not what we want  ::)

the-pi-guy

Driveclub ended with the studio being shut down. Maybe that's not what we want  ::)
Xev is a Nintendo fanboy, of course he wants Rare shut down.  /s

Some of us are still salty from their sale to MS.  

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

It also ended with probably the best racing game ever, with absolutely loads of content.

the-pi-guy

Under 70 on meta

It also ended with probably the best racing game ever, with absolutely loads of content.
Yeah.  I don't like GT, but Driveclub is a joy.  

DerNebel

Boy, that certainly wouldn't speak for the genre.

Legend

Driveclub is my most disappointing purchase this gen. I got absorbed into the hype on launch day and bought it digital as an impulse buy.

I just didn't play it that much to even notice the lack of content at launch  :-\

the-pi-guy

Driveclub is my most disappointing purchase this gen. I got absorbed into the hype on launch day and bought it digital as an impulse buy.

I just didn't play it that much to even notice the lack of content at launch  :-\

You should try it now....  

Go Up