Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' trailer

Started by Legend, May 02, 2014, 06:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Xevross

I will consider getting it but I will only buy it if they make some big changes for once. Trailer looks really good actually.

Legend

Oh I finally watched the trailer. Looks great. Day one buy!

Xevross

Not sure if serious.

Legend

Not sure if serious.

I am.

I enjoyed Ghosts and I like Kevin Spacey.

Also between the two of us we have over half the posts on the site.

Dr. Pezus

Great trailer, plus it has Spacey. Also, the graphics seem way better than before (especially character models)

Raven

I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Off topic, do you think we should just make one thread per subject? I would hate to see...

CoD: AW trailer
CoD: AW trailer 2
CoD: AW 540p on X1
CoD: AW microtransactions
CoD: AW one little piece of news no one cares about

Legend

I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Off topic, do you think we should just make one thread per subject? I would hate to see...

CoD: AW trailer
CoD: AW trailer 2
CoD: AW 540p on X1
CoD: AW microtransactions
CoD: AW one little piece of news no one cares about

Figuring this out is all so exciting!

I'm in the "less is more" camp. I really like the way Neogaf handles threads, sections, and the like, but this is our forum. If you guys prefer something else, I'll go for it.

Dr. Pezus

Raven

For some reason I want this game to be good. I've pissed on the franchise since Black Ops but I'm actually hoping to be surprised.

nnodley

This is the legit box art?

shame is unoriginal as fudge!! SO DUDEBRO looking I'm gonna throw up these chocolate chip cookies I just ate.

Dr. Pezus

This is the legit box art?

shame is unoriginal as fudge!! SO DUDEBRO looking I'm gonna throw up these chocolate chip cookies I just ate.

You fat sonuvagun!

nnodley

You fat sonuvagun!

HURTFUL!!! :-p  Yeah I shouldn't be eating them, but homemade cookies are da bomb

Xevross

HURTFUL!!! :-p  Yeah I shouldn't be eating them, but homemade cookies are da bomb

I just ate but the thought of homemade cookies is making me hungry again :)

Raven

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Could Involve Illuminati Conspiracies: Another Clue Discovered

Looks like Activision tried very hard to include as many Easter eggs as possible in its reveal of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. While the surprise has been spoiled by a leak of the trailer that forced them to accelerate everything, apparently there's more to be discovered and unveiled.

An eagle-eyed Reddit user found out something interesting in the Superpower for Hire video. At around the 47 seconds mark, inside the letter "A" the Illuminati symbol can clearly be seen. Considering the fact that the game will be heavily themed around private corporation and their power, the inclusion of Illuminati conspiracies in the plot would not be surprising at all.

One thing is for sure: Sledgehammer Games is definitely trying very hard to freshen up the tired but still best selling FPS franchise.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/02/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-could-involve-the-illuminati-another-clue-discovered/

Go Up