TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Avatar: The Last Airbender head writer and director!

Legend

nnodley

Finally! 2 freaking years since the first season.

Dr. Pezus

Final Space is a really cool, funny and emotional animated new show on netflix. Highly recommended!

Kind of like a mix of Rick and Morty and Futurama but more "real" than both

Dr. Pezus

Oh what the eff! Realized Mr robot had appeared on Icelandic Amazon prime so I watched season 2 in the past few days. I'm now up to the two part finale and they say it's currently unavailable?? Wtf. Along with season 3,which I can see is there but unavailable to watch.

Why would the finale be unavailable when I've been able to watch the rest of the season with no problems? Can't be due to timing related issues because this season finished in 2016...

Kerotan

Two Netflix documentaries I can recommend. Safe and the horn. Both worth watching.

Dr. Pezus

Saw a trailer for season 2 of castlevania on netflix. Looks pretty sick. Really liked s1 but it was short

Dr. Pezus

Oh what the eff! Realized Mr robot had appeared on Icelandic Amazon prime so I watched season 2 in the past few days. I'm now up to the two part finale and they say it's currently unavailable?? Wtf. Along with season 3,which I can see is there but unavailable to watch.

Why would the finale be unavailable when I've been able to watch the rest of the season with no problems? Can't be due to timing related issues because this season finished in 2016...
Just pirated it. Yay for no region locking

Dr. Pezus

Season 3 is ramping up. Wow, episode 5 was so good. One long shot too

the-pi-guy

Rewatched Gravity Falls.  
Was amazing.   :-*

Dr. Pezus

Rewatched Gravity Falls.  
Was amazing.   :-*
Hmm what is it about? I have heard about it before but not much

the-pi-guy

Hmm what is it about? I have heard about it before but not much
It's a cartoon about twins who live with their grand uncle over the summer in a town with a lot of mysteries.  

Dr. Pezus

It's a cartoon about twins who live with their grand uncle over the summer in a town with a lot of mysteries.  
So it's good?

the-pi-guy

Legend

It's great!
Is it nerdy and for older people too or is it just a great kids show that anyone can enjoy?

Go Up