Amazon Sales Thread - October 2016

Started by SWORDF1SH, Oct 01, 2016, 02:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GribbleGrunger

Oct 03, 2016, 12:53 PM Last Edit: Oct 03, 2016, 01:02 PM by GribbleGrunger
That's really odd. I don't have an issue with it. Maybe legend can look into it.

What browser are you using?
I'm using Firefox. I've tried enlarging and shrinking to see if that had anything to do with it but it makes no difference. I also have the problem of my text typing out vertically when I use private messaging.

On another note: Is there a way of just cutting and pasting the formatting so you don't have to manually bold or italicise previous text?

I want to update the numbers without having to constantly add in the highlights. This is what I get when I just copy and paste:

edit: Forget it. Every time I try to stretch the page it keeps shrinking it back down again. I'll come back in a few weeks to see if things have improved.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oct 03, 2016, 01:07 PM Last Edit: Oct 03, 2016, 01:22 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
I'm using Firefox. I've tried enlarging and shrinking to see if that had anything to do with it but it makes no difference. I also have the problem of my text typing out vertically when I use private messaging.

On another note: Is there a way of just cutting and pasting the formatting so you don't have to manually bold or italicise previous text?

I want to update the numbers without having to constantly add in the highlights. This is what I get when I just copy and paste:

edit: Forget it. Every time I try to stretch the page it keeps shrinking it back down again. I'll come back in a few weeks to see if things have improved.
Do me a favor and try the site on chrome. Firefox has really degraded over the years. It when from my Web browser to not even thinking about using it anymore.

SWORDF1SH

Oct 03, 2016, 01:08 PM Last Edit: Oct 03, 2016, 01:31 PM by SWORDF1SH

I don't have any of those problems gribble. It's really strange but can you try another browser to see if it works better.

Do me a favor and try the site on chome. Firefox has really degraded over the years. It when from my Web browser to not even thinking about using it anymore.
This. Firefox isn't that great anymore. Chrome is a lot better.

Hourly US rankings
Last update 16 hours ago

#30 PS4 Pro 1TB (Up 6)
#38 PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle (Up 6)
#53 Xbox One S 2TB GeoW 4 LE Bundle (Up 10)
#56 PS4 500GB (Up 1)
#84 N3DSXL Galaxy (Up 5)
#88 Xbox One S 1TB Madden Bundle (Same)

Aura7541

I primarily use Opera and I have gotten no problems. (It could be because Opera and Chrome use the same base).

Kerotan

I'm surprised gears isn't higher on amazon.  It's almost release day and it's still tracking behind both pokemon sku's on the hourly.  

I know pokemon is huge but it's much further from release and gears is meant to be a huge franchise.  

DerNebel

I'm surprised gears isn't higher on amazon.  It's almost release day and it's still tracking behind both pokemon sku's on the hourly.  

I know pokemon is huge but it's much further from release and gears is meant to be a huge franchise.  
People might be waiting for reviews, I know that for me Gears 4 reviews will be interesting to follow because I have a very distinct feeling that the game will be very disappointing to many.

Also one should say that the Pokemon games this year will probably be bigger than they were in the last couple years, I think.

SWORDF1SH

9 and 12 isn't that bad

Legend

Gribble read PMs for god's sake!

I saw you having issues with the website's dark theme so I switched you to an old light version we used to have, just as a temporary measure. It was "buggy" but should have worked fine for browsing and posting.

I've switched you back to our official theme. I'm not going to work on updating the light theme without us talking first. Maybe I'll just pm you on the chertz

Aura7541

Gribble read PMs for god's sake!

I saw you having issues with the website's dark theme so I switched you to an old light version we used to have, just as a temporary measure. It was "buggy" but should have worked fine for browsing and posting.

I've switched you back to our official theme. I'm not going to work on updating the light theme without us talking first. Maybe I'll just pm you on the chertz
Gribble's banned on Chertz, though. GAF is probably your best bet.

princevenom

Gribble's banned on Chertz, though. GAF is probably your best bet.
banned ?
what did he do to get banned from chartez

SWORDF1SH

banned ?
what did he do to get banned from chartez
He said that a certain 'demographic' had a problem with positive Sony news.

DerNebel

He said that a certain 'demographic' had a problem with positive Sony news.
Oh, how dare he

SWORDF1SH

Oh, how dare he
I know, if the mod didn't have double standards and punished everybody for the same reason it would wipe out half of the VGC userbase

princevenom

chartez dying a slow death anyway
most users are leaving that dungvoid

GribbleGrunger

Oct 03, 2016, 04:39 PM Last Edit: Oct 03, 2016, 04:50 PM by GribbleGrunger
removed.

Go Up