PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Yeah it still takes a lot of dedication though. For someone like me who just goes on every now and then it's pretty hard to afford anything.
And so it should be. It would seriously devalue opening businesses and vehicles in the game if anyone could easily get it. The game has been out 5 years. I'm only rank 185 which is low considering and I've earned over 100m. So without a huge amount of playtime I've earned enough to buy whatever I want.

Legend

https://m.imgur.com/vMJR0xa

This is insane
Image was removed. Was this about the downgrade controversy?

the-pi-guy

Sep 02, 2018, 06:07 PM Last Edit: Sep 02, 2018, 06:12 PM by the-pi-guy
Image was removed. Was this about the downgrade controversy?
It was a gif of Spidey jumping from here:

To the ground

Top of the city: : SpidermanPS4

First few seconds

Legend

the-pi-guy

What moment in video games made you go "fudge this"? : AskReddit

lol.  Jak 2's mission is the first one on 'best'.

I had a lot of trouble with that when I was younger, but now I can do it pretty easily.  

BananaKing

What moment in video games made you go "fudge this"? : AskReddit

lol.  Jak 2's mission is the first one on 'best'.

I had a lot of trouble with that when I was younger, but now I can do it pretty easily.  
GTA vice city drone mission. fudge that mission

GoW:A's trials mission before they patched it. It was a fudgy baby.

Xevross

Kerotan

Does he admit xbox only push crossplay because Sony are destroying them sales wise?

Xevross

Does he admit xbox only push crossplay because Sony are destroying them sales wise?
Narp, which is why I said he's not wrong instead of he's right  ::)

Kerotan

Narp, which is why I said he's not wrong instead of he's right  ::)
It's another pr stunt. They are no better only want crossplay because it's one less reason to own a ps4 for many.

I'd like him to answer why F2P games are locked behind a paywall and why their first party line up is tragic compared to Sony.

Sony are listening to "gamers". Hence why they are actually making good "games"  

Bunch of clowns at MS.  I hope next gen their xbox sells even worse then xb1. They won't be coming off the 360 hype into next gen and a weak ps3 showing so its very possible. The sooner gaming is Sony + Nintendo + PC the better.

Legend

https://www.resetera.com/threads/xboxs-mike-ybarra-says-sony-isn't-listening-to-gamers-on-cross-play.66325/

He's not wrong
Big seperate games like COD could be fine without crossplay, but Fortnite is one example that really does make Sony look stupid. It's free to play, will not have sequels, and already has cross progression. Sony might not need crossplay to solve this, but they at least need to change something.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

It looks a bit rough but what do you even do in the game?

Also release date!

Dr. Pezus

It looks a bit rough but what do you even do in the game?

Also release date!
Still a year out but yeah I agree. Not sure. Similar to yakuza?

Legend

Still a year out but yeah I agree. Not sure. Similar to yakuza?
It just doesn't look like it has combat. Haven't played yakuza.

Go Up