Video Game Sales Thread

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

I said a friend told me :P

So you started.

Lol!

I was just having a look at the yearly best sellers. Watch Dogs Xone is down at #84, when it has sold over 500k, which shows that it can be unreliable. That being said, right at the bottom are BF4 360 and NBA PS4, which have both sold over 200k. If we were to completely believe the charts, the bundle could have 200k pre orders already.

ethomaz

Lol!

I was just having a look at the yearly best sellers. Watch Dogs Xone is down at #84, when it has sold over 500k, which shows that it can be unreliable. That being said, right at the bottom are BF4 360 and NBA PS4, which have both sold over 200k. If we were to completely believe the charts, the bundle could have 200k pre orders already.

To be fair only SwiftDeath replied to me and the guy that make the joke...
He had the same ideia than us about incoming Destiny SKU.

Quote from: SwiftDeath
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00BE4HOIM/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1409006836&sr=8-1

Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.

I wonder if that suggests anything. Perhaps Amazon UK didn't order more of the regular PS4 SKU because of the incoming Destiny SKU?

Wait Amazon had the PS4 up for 329 GBP? So 20 GBP under MSRP for UK?

I didn't even know Amazon was selling the PS4 20 pounds below the MSRP.

Xevross

... I made a thread about it and posted in here!

ethomaz

... I made a thread about it and posted in here!

What thread?

Edit - Where :D

Xevross

ethomaz

Xevross

ethomaz

I won't hold it against you ;D

lol :D

I posted the thread to him: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=127036745&postcount=103

Now he will know that the drop happened last week... thanks.

Raven

Xevross

Xevross

ethomaz

Hold what? *raises eyebrows*

With Raven you can always choose what to hold  ::)

Xevross

DD_Bwest

Aug 27, 2014, 11:03 PM Last Edit: Aug 27, 2014, 11:07 PM by DD_Bwest
Yay!!!!!   Destiny bundle finally hit top 100 for the year, sitting in 98th lol    but still thats gotta be alot of consoles..       

edit:   in 100place is NBA2k14 for Ps4.     According to VGC in the US. its sold 220k in 2014 lol

Legend

Yay!!!!!   Destiny bundle finally hit top 100 for the year, sitting in 98th lol    but still thats gotta be alot of consoles..       

700k+ first week.

Believe.

Go Up