Fish tacos is getting...

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 22, 2014, 12:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

I keep seeing this thread and thinking of all the funny things I should have said. 
Fish tacos is getting...
So many things that could be said. 

BananaKing

Nokia?? Wtf. Now you went too far.

If I had to choose I would pick Samsung every time. Then maybe Sony. Then maybe Apple or HTC. Then I'd consider Nokia. I remember the good old days when everyone had a Nokia

yes nokia. they have very good hardware and Windows phone is actually a great os. the UI is not for everyone, but the OS actually is very fast, stable and power efficient.

and i forgot to put apple with sony and nokia in that list. but of course, price is a huge issue with apple.

7H3

yes nokia. they have very good hardware and Windows phone is actually a great os. the UI is not for everyone, but the OS actually is very fast, stable and power efficient.

and i forgot to put apple with sony and nokia in that list. but of course, price is a huge issue with apple.

I don't know why, but to me the Windows Phone seems like its a phone for females... I tried talking my wife into getting one, and she didn't even consider it...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Welp,  team mobile or Sony is going to have to replace my phone.  Took one under water photo with it and it's screwed.  Covers where on.  It seems the back plate is lifting and let water in. I'll be passed if they don't do something.

7H3

Mmm_fish_tacos

They replaced it no questions! It will here Tuesday!

the-pi-guy

They replaced it no questions! It will here Tuesday!

Woot!  Woot!  :)

7H3

who's your carrier?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go Up