Do you still have similar passions to when you were younger?

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Jul 14, 2018, 12:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

I was so confused till I realised you meant Paris Disney.

I've never been to the studios park so I haven't done crush's coaster or ratatouille but they look great.

Space mountain over there is soo good!!! I love the launch. When I did it it didn't have the star wars theme.

No love for dark rides like pirates?
Oh yeah I forget that the California one is called Disneyland as well. They are great!

Yeah its awesome, the star wars theming is okay, the queue has some well made droids around and there's some videos. The ride plays the star wars theme as you go round the first corner and as you're about to launch, which is really awesome. On the ride itself there's a few screens showing space battles in the slower bits but that's about it.

Pirates is good, but I'm not a huge fan of those rides that are just going round looking at sets. Pirates is one of the best of those though, as its a boat with some drops. One of my biggest disappointments from the park is the lack of a proper log flume though, Pirates is the closest but its nowhere near. Splash Mountain in florida is fantastic, one of my favourite rides there.