Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

One of the cooler Xbox games I think.

Legend

One of the cooler Xbox games I think.
I want to see how much content it has.

Not a lot to do in the betas but reportedly a lot was kept secret.

Kerotan

I want to see how much content it has.

Not a lot to do in the betas but reportedly a lot was kept secret.
Not nearly enough for the asking price. What's the next xbox exclusive that has potential?

Legend

Not nearly enough for the asking price. What's the next xbox exclusive that has potential?
State of Decay 2 is popular but I personally think it looks pretty low quality. Wouldn't count it out for potentially being a big hit though.

Crackdown 3 is all over the place and hard to predict as well. Probably not going to please everyone since it's been around for so long and changed so much during development.

Ori and the Blind Forest 2 has great potential.

(that's all their announced games)

Dr. Pezus

Forza 10?

the-pi-guy

Forza 10?
The stunning thing is, there have been 10 Forza games from 2005-2017.

Halo 8 will also be stunning. (maybe)

Kerotan

The stunning thing is, there have been 10 Forza games from 2005-2017.

Halo 8 will also be stunning. (maybe)
I wonder will there be a new halo this holiday. If not Microsoft are probably saving it as an exclusive for their next gen console.

Legend

I wonder will there be a new halo this holiday. If not Microsoft are probably saving it as an exclusive for their next gen console.
I really expected Halo to be announced last year for this holiday. Everything seemed like that was the right timing.

So now idk if it's because they didn't want to announce it as early, or if it's because it's not releasing this year.

They have so few announced games so announcing Halo 1.5 years before release would be good for keeping people confident in you, but at the same time this would be the 8th Halo game. Maybe it's time to only announce it 6 months before release like with Forza.

darkknightkryta

Halo 5 really came and went with no fanfare eh?

Legend

Halo 5 really came and went with no fanfare eh?
The multiplayer had a kinda good life. It started bad but updates kept the community happy and growing for a while. Haven't heard about it in a long time though.

The single player was bad and I don't think a lot of people liked locke. 343i lied about it when people were worried you didn't play as mc much but he's only playable in 1/5 of the missions. Also sucked that the marketing had a better story than the actual game. In general I think it's the least liked campaign.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Sounds like early 2019 to me

Legend

Sounds like early 2019 to me
Na. Released this summer but hacked into a PUBG/Fortnight clone.

the-pi-guy

Na. Released this summer but hacked into a PUBG/Fortnight clone.
Accurate.  

darkknightkryta

Were they talking about Crackdown?

Go Up