XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Xevross

Legend

Hype.

They should have just made them normal green, instead of also making them black. That's disturbing looking.

Won't stop me from buying them though.

Xevross

They should have just made them normal green, instead of also making them black. That's disturbing looking.

Won't stop me from buying them though.
Yeah they look like they're mouldy and burned. Completely off putting

Ludicrous Speed

Legend

Are you expecting pre orders to go live anytime soon?

Ludicrous Speed

They go live Sunday AFAIK.

Kerotan

Was a very limited initial per order allocation.  Sold out everywhere.

ethomaz

Legend

Microsoft's final sales pitch for Xbox One X falls flat • Eurogamer.net
I'm surprised they haven't announced Halo 6 with a big CGI trailer yet. Having a farther off game that people won't be skeptical of would do a lot to help their image.

Was a very limited initial per order allocation.  Sold out everywhere.
Yeah it was only the Scorpio edition.

ethomaz

Legend

Legend

I saw an xbox one x in person. Larger than I expected. It's very flat feeling. S looks better IMO but not like it's a big difference.

Ludicrous Speed

Nice games this month in GwG. I've almost bought Oxen a few times. Hydro Thunder is good and I've been getting back into old arcade racers, even bought Craxy Taxi for my fudgy iPhone. Haven't bought a Forza game this gen. lol fudge BF3 though.

SWORDF1SH

Sep 03, 2017, 11:35 AM Last Edit: Sep 03, 2017, 11:42 AM by SWORDF1SH
Right now you can get a free Xbox One game under $60 at Best Buy with any Xbox bundle. You can also get the Madden bundle for $249, saving $30, and a free game under $60.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/xbox-offer/pcmcat1503607697318.c?id=pcmcat1503607697318

Go Up