Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 02, 2016, 05:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Some of these stories are way freaky.  
Not going to share these. :'(
Gotta try to sleep.  

Legend

Oak Island is something I like reading about.

Highly highly doubt it's anything of significant historical value, but it has a good backstory.

DD_Bwest

dyatlovs pass has always been a favorite of mine in terms of mysteries.  gaf had an awsome thread a while back with tons of sweet wiki articles

the-pi-guy

Oct 02, 2016, 02:51 PM Last Edit: Oct 02, 2016, 02:53 PM by the-pi-guy
Oak Island is something I like reading about.

Highly highly doubt it's anything of significant historical value, but it has a good backstory.
A cool thing without a scary backstory!  Yay!  

I love the "theories".  Lol. Shakespeare's manuscripts, Ark of the Covenant, Holy Grail, Viking ship.  

Going with Viking Ship.  

dyatlovs pass has always been a favorite of mine in terms of mysteries.  gaf had an awsome thread a while back with tons of sweet wiki articles
It's a tad creepy.  
Super mysterious which I love.  
A tad creepy which I hate passionately.  

It feels like all of the possible explanations dont really explain everything.
The rocket explanation fits best, but it doesn't seem to fit with some parts.  

BasilZero

The Bootes Void in outerspace sparked my interest in it.

I've always searched up Space mysteries and love reading about discoveries and theories based on space but recently found this out and wow.

Boötes void - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the-pi-guy

nnodley

the-pi-guy

Legend

What happened to ZUMA?

Spoooooooooky

darkknightkryta

the-pi-guy

What's creepy about it?
Someone went onto their farm. Hid in their attic for a night and then killed every person inside. 

darkknightkryta

Someone went onto their farm. Hid in their attic for a night and then killed every person inside.  
Didn't they kill first and then stay?

the-pi-guy

Didn't they kill first and then stay?
No.

A few days prior to the crime, farmer Andreas Gruber told neighbors about discovering footprints in the snow leading from the edge of the forest to the farm, but none leading back. He also spoke about hearing footsteps in the attic and finding an unfamiliar newspaper on the farm. Furthermore, the house keys went missing several days before the murders. None of this was reported to the police prior to the attack.

the-pi-guy