Idubbbz or ricegum

Started by SWORDF1SH, Oct 13, 2017, 06:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

SWORDF1SH

Please don't shoot me for posting a YouTube drama but I've found this one fascinating.
So if you don't know, idubbbz did a content cop on ricegum. Content cop is a series that idubbbz does that highlights a specific youtuber and expose them. It led to this

1st rice begged idubbbz to do a content cop a year ago

So a year later, idubbbz did a content cop on ricegum

This led to ricegum responding a few times

Then idubbbz made a final video.  Idubbbz not the type to milk a situation but ricegum surely will

DerNebel

Idubbbz is great, don't know Ricegum but going by the Content Cop he seems to be a shaming Youtuber and trash human being to boot. I also tried watching Ricegums diss track on Idubbbz but turned it off after like a minute, not only because the diss was bad, but also because that dude is an awful rapper, like how can people seriously listen to that guys music??

Legend

Can I dislike both?

SWORDF1SH

Oct 13, 2017, 08:36 PM Last Edit: Oct 13, 2017, 08:38 PM by SWORDF1SH
Can I dislike both?
Not when idubbbz is involved. Sorry!

Idubbbz is great, don't know Ricegum but going by the Content Cop he seems to be a shaming Youtuber and trash human being to boot. I also tried watching Ricegums diss track on Idubbbz but turned it off after like a minute, not only because the diss was bad, but also because that dude is an awful rapper, like how can people seriously listen to that guys music??
His rap is bad. I think hishis fanbase is made up of under 12 year olds.

Legend

Not when idubbbz is involved. Sorry!
Ok then I'll switch to just disliking idubbbz. You brought up a good point.

SWORDF1SH

Ok then I'll switch to just disliking idubbbz. You brought up a good point.
Lol you baby!