The Last of Us Movie Being Teased for ComicCon (Tomorrow): ANNOUNCED!

Started by Riderz1337, Jul 25, 2014, 03:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

ethomaz

OMG OMG OMG.

Maisie Williams and Bruce Campbell.

I'm in love... after Evil Dead I need this shame.

nnodley

ew... thats all i got to say.. ew.

I assume Neil Druckmann is helping out with story, so that alone will make this movie freaking awesome.  I hope! :-p

Well and the fact the game is out so that will help.  Assuming they pretty much follow the game story with tweaks.

ethomaz

nnodley

Riderz1337

I assume Neil Druckmann is helping out with story, so that alone will make this movie freaking awesome.  I hope! :-p

Well and the fact the game is out so that will help.  Assuming they pretty much follow the game story with tweaks.

Druckmann is writing the movie and is supposedly in charge of choosing the director.

Riderz1337

Joel is not Bruce Campbell :(

Hype died.

Bruce Campbell doesn't look like Joel at all. Hugh Jackman would be the #1 person to be Joel...

Not only does he look like Joel, but he has the acting chops plus he will bring the movie the much needed star power and make the hype for the movie grow even more seeing as how popular Jackman is nowadays.

nnodley

Druckmann is writing the movie and is supposedly in charge of choosing the director.

Good then the movie will be in great hands.  I'm glad sam raimi is not directing because I personally think he is not very good at all.

DD_Bwest

very excited for a movie,  but also scared.   Itll be hard to have a joel and ellie that dont look and sound exactly like joel and ellie lol

Legend

Riderz1337

People keep linking that stupid dog Hardcore gamer article where they say Bruce Campbell is reportedly playing Joel...Not true at all the author needs to get his sources straight.

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Good then the movie will be in great hands.  I'm glad sam raimi is not directing because I personally think he is not very good at all.

I assume you haven't seen the Evil Dead movies?!

Dr. Pezus

Can I get a link to some info ffs?!?!

Go Up