Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

Lol yeah those convos get annoying super quick. I might spend a little bit of time trying every now and then but they're so much harder than the rest of the game. Why they make a minigame so hard and time consuming for a bronze trophy is beyond me. Seeing as loads of people are complaining I hope they will change it in some way but tbh I bet they won't.
some people seem to imply that its the control scheme and for PC is a hell of alot easier.  the amount of people who are saying patch them to level 5 is crazy lol  its flooded with complaints

Xevross

some people seem to imply that its the control scheme and for PC is a hell of alot easier.  the amount of people who are saying patch them to level 5 is crazy lol  its flooded with complaints

It is yeah. If it was patched to level 5 then I'd be super happy because I've done at least that for all of them.

DD_Bwest

im stuck at 5(might be 6) on the loop... im gonna go to pawnee and practice on the tougher one and hopefully they patch it in.   so many complaints on so many forums about this lol and its only a bronze. 

people are comparing it to being able to write with both hands at the same time lol

ethomaz

DD_Bwest

yup ive given up..  stuck on level 4 in pawnee,  6 in the loop.  I cant write with both hands, i am physically incappable of completing it.    im gonna 98% the game and then it earns the title of the only game for ps4 that ill actually trade in.

7H3

You have PS Now?!

yeah just got the beta code yesterday, and downloaded it last night
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

haha watchdogs with a second set of credits thats quality control and testers..   its like These are the people who suck at their job

Xevross

yup ive given up..  stuck on level 4 in pawnee,  6 in the loop.  I cant write with both hands, i am physically incappable of completing it.    im gonna 98% the game and then it earns the title of the only game for ps4 that ill actually trade in.

Lol, I'm gonna give it another go but if I try too much more I'm scared for the safety of my controller.

DD_Bwest

Lol, I'm gonna give it another go but if I try too much more I'm scared for the safety of my controller.
im sure my neighbours didnt like me yelling..  i tried it a bit more.. i just cant do the 2 at the same time, maybe with lots of practice.. but with all the crud in the middle its hard to get it.

Xevross

im sure my neighbours didnt like me yelling..  i tried it a bit more.. i just cant do the 2 at the same time, maybe with lots of practice.. but with all the crud in the middle its hard to get it.

And I thought I had pretty good hand eye co-ordination as well :'(

ethomaz

After play some 4 hours of Child of Light I got crashed and my save corrupted... to have a ideia I was at level 40 and now after (thanks) restore the Plus save from yesterday I got back to level 32... so much things to do now until reach the same place I was.

Bad day :( = AMAZING E3 FOR SONY CONFIRMED!!!

Xevross

After play some 4 hours of Child of Light I got crashed and my save corrupted... to have a ideia I was at level 40 and now after (thanks) restore the Plus save from yesterday I got back to level 32... so much things to do now until reach the same place I was.

Bad day :( = AMAZING E3 FOR SONY CONFIRMED!!!

That's some crazy logic but I like it :D

ethomaz

That's some crazy logic but I like it :D

Well every time I got banned in the other forum Sony released megaton news :D

But I'm really sad with the corrupted save :( (be banned was not a big deal for me).

Xevross

Well every time I got banned in the other forum Sony released megaton news :D

Lets hope that continues then...

Xevross

The drinking trophy is the only one i have left to do now. I might be at 98% for a while :'(.

Go Up