Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Also N64 mini would be good too.
Yeah.  Hopefully that comes too.  

Super Mario 64, paper Mario, Donkey Kong 64 (maybe), GoldenEye 007.
Would be solid.  
PS2 mini would be amazing.  
FFX, Jak and Daxter, Kingdom Hearts!  
Maybe Gran Turismo 4.  
Also N64 mini would be good too.
Haven't bought any retro console. May buy a ps2 mini if it happens. Ps1 is alright
PS2 mini would be amazing.  
FFX, Jak and Daxter, Kingdom Hearts!  
Maybe Gran Turismo 4.  
Haven't bought any retro console. May buy a ps2 mini if it happens. Ps1 is alright
Yeah I guess its cool for people who like this kind of stuff but its a hard pass from me.
The SNES Classic was probably one of my biggest wastes of a purchase in recent times, played that thing for maybe an hour or so and haven't touched it since, so I'm good with these retro consoles.
PlayStation Classic, a $100 mini PS1 with 20 games, coming in December - Polygon

There will be 20 games in all, but Sony only announced five of them today: Final Fantasy 7, Jumping Flash, R4: Ridge Racer Type 4, Tekken 3 and Wild Arms. "All of the pre-loaded games will be playable in their original format,"

However, the replica buttons on the top of the system do have actual functions: Power does what you'd expect; the open button swaps virtual discs; and the reset button suspends games. There's no word on whether the PlayStation Classic will include visual filters or display settings like the options available on Nintendo's retro consoles.

For that price, customers will get the system and two controllers. The gamepads are full-size replicas of the PS1's original controller, not the DualShock, so they and don't include analog sticks or vibration.
Whilst as lollipop increase refers thoroughly to enlarging a person's penile interval or width, male enhancement refers to bettering person points that would advisor a personality emerge as better in mattress. A style of the time this entails giving him accelerated orgasms and additional PaltroxT difficult freeze pops. That is extra more commonly than not predominant for guys who as quickly as in a while more more commonly than no longer are in general not organized to arouse their manhood into motion at the same time as confronted with an targeted sexual come for the period of. This warning indications deep hindrance since the essence of their manhood is placed to the take a look at and they also can't provide problems up as desired.

http://www.testostack.com/paltroxt/
Good news is it's only $20 bucks a year
Off-Topic Community / Re: What do you hope to learn?
Last post by Legend - Today at 02:22 AM
American sign language. I want to know it from a linguist pov, but it'd also be one of those skills that could help out at a lot of random times. (Although I live in a blind community/area so braille might make more sense to learn)

Besides that I mostly just want to learn more about my hobbies: physics, math, space, etc. I don't really plan these out.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10