NPD July 2017 Results: SW 222k, PS4 217k

Started by ethomaz, Aug 14, 2017, 08:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Well that's how boring it NDP got we just got used to Xbox not winning and nobody gives a s*** anymore. And honestly the gen is over so NDP just becomes useless at this point.

ethomaz

Well we don't have XB1 numbers yet but I can see it being good too.

@Legend I believe not only S but X will mostly sell to upgrade users.

the-pi-guy

Hey guys, I just love Sony and I want to suck them off so much fun. I also love the "cult hero". He totally hurt those VGC ASSHOLES by making the leaker for NPD not want to post numbers again anymore or even post at all. Oh How could I forget the part, that I, Kerocunt played. I kept pushing and pulling and finally succeeded in pushing that user away. You guys want proof that I did this shame on purpose? Check the purge thread on vgc. I THRIVE ON RUNNING THESE ASSHOLES OUT OF VGC. The mod team is so corrupt that I want to bring the site down by myself all while sucking sony's D1CK/BREAST/dog and trolling the shite out of all those users. I'm never wrong, I'm always right. It doesn't matter how "wrong" the mods think I am, or if all the users are think I'm wrong or point out that I'm wrong, then it just means that they are shills for the mod. I am never wrong. See my amazing predictions about ps4 passing wii u in japan, even tho It only happened the time i specified was because wii u production stopped and it still took 8 months after for that to happen, but yes, I was right! Ps4 is king, I'm a lonely frog obsessed baby who faps to my Ps4. I don't give a shite about half the games on COMG but jesus they're on a sony platform, I must support them, its the best thing ever. I don't even know what kind of game it is but since its on sony it is the greatest thing ever! I Kerotan am a f,u,c,k,i,n,g c,u,n,t and I'm proud. Ethomaz, is a f,u,c,k,i,n,g c,u,n,t and I'm proud to be his friend. He is totally intelligent and does no wrong and all who support us are intelligent individuals. I mean come on? Who doesn't want to support me, kerotan aka kerocunt
Yeah, these types of attitudes aren't welcome here.  Neither of those users have caused much trouble here, despite secretly being an Xbox fan site.  You can tell by the E3 conferences.  

Besides that, the NPD leaker was really silly.  The secret is that even NPD has access to Google, and they can search VGC leaks on their own.  

Believe it or not, VGC is a public forum and anyone can go there.  Even people who work at NPD.  

What kind of person announces something online and then gets upset that it somehow got somewhere else online?  

I can't be expected to tweet something to the PUBLIC, and get pissed that it found its way onto Neogaf.  

Kerotan

Yeah, these types of attitudes aren't welcome here.  Neither of those users have caused much trouble here, despite secretly being an Xbox fan site.  You can tell by the E3 conferences.  

Besides that, the NPD leaker was really silly.  The secret is that even NPD has access to Google, and they can search VGC leaks on their own.  

Believe it or not, VGC is a public forum and anyone can go there.  Even people who work at NPD.  

What kind of person announces something online and then gets upset that it somehow got somewhere else online?  

I can't be expected to tweet something to the PUBLIC, and get pissed that it found its way onto Neogaf.  
Hahaha I broke my shame laughing at that.  Think how madbro that guy is typing all that out. I have a spy in the Vgchartz discord group and the level of butthurt is off the charts. A certain mod in there showing why he ain't fit to mod.  Making a fool of themselves they are.  All because they madbro about ps4 domination and me celebrating it.  Sonys return to glory has ruffled some feathers xD

Btw where you read that comment?

the-pi-guy

Hahaha I broke my shame laughing at that.  Think how madbro that guy is typing all that out. I have a spy in the Vgchartz discord group and the level of butthurt is off the charts. A certain mod in there showing why he ain't fit to mod.  Making a fool of themselves they are.  All because they madbro about ps4 domination and me celebrating it.  Sonys return to glory has ruffled some feathers xD

Btw where you read that comment?
It was posted here and got deleted.  It was from VGC discord?  

DerNebel

At least one part of that comment above is absolutely correct though.

ethomaz

Aug 16, 2017, 04:57 PM Last Edit: Aug 16, 2017, 05:13 PM by ethomaz
That was not a Pi parody post? It is priceless laughable  ;D

Is the new leaker the old Aqua? Looks like the same hilarious overeating/overdramatizing she was on GAF when I posted her numbers on VGC.

darkknightkryta

That was not a Pi parody post? It is priceless laughable  ;D

Is the new leaker the old Aqua? Looks like the same hilarious overeating/overdramatizing she was on GAF when I posted her numbers on VGC.
I doubt it, Aqua has posted here a few times before.  I doubt he/she would have to hide if they wanted to post here.

ethomaz

I doubt it, Aqua has posted here a few times before.  I doubt he/she would have to hide if they wanted to post here.
Yeap she leaked on VGC and now this new girl is leaking and the way she talks is similar with the same reasoning.

VGPolyglot

It was posted here and got deleted.  It was from VGC discord?  

I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to. If I saw the post, I'd be able to confirm/deny whether it came from Discord or not.

the-pi-guy

Well it doesn't matter all that much.  

I personally think the VGC talk should be dropped.  

I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to. If I saw the post, I'd be able to confirm/deny whether it came from Discord or not.
I think I misunderstood something. I thought Kerotan read a post somewhere else and he mentioned discord.  

Kerotan

That was not a Pi parody post? It is priceless laughable  ;D

I think you're right.  A leaker who loves the attention and everything has to be about him or her.

She should leak them to vizioneck from now on and beg nobody from chartz to Copy the numbers from here so gaf don't intern steal them.  LOL

ethomaz

Official PRs is tomorrow :)

darkknightkryta

I personally think the VGC talk should be dropped.    
That's what I was saying a few posts ago!

Dr. Pezus

Oh snap it's dead
This thread is ridiculous. I mean seriously guys.

You're all in here talking about VGChartz when the Xbox One just had its second lowest month ever. Only time the Xbox One sold worse was when Microsoft announced Kinect would stop being forced and people waited to buy without it.

Where are my xbox doom posts!?  ::)

(but for real, Xbox doomed. I didn't believe most Xbox One S sales last holiday were from people upgrading but it appears that was the case)

Go Up