God of War OT - God of YouTube?

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, Apr 20, 2018, 10:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

End game story

Spoiler for Hidden:
I've warmed up to the story a bit. The Loki reveal felt whatever at the time but looking online that seems to be a huge deal. The giant serpant is Loki's son or some people even think it is Kratos. Also the game is all about family and it works really well with that.

What is up with the hate for past games though? So many people on resetera think of this game as redemption for the ip/kratos as a game character. This entry seemed pretty true to the past entries with everything except nudity. That was good to remove since it wouldn't have made any sense within the story and would have felt wrong in this entry.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Yeah I read some stuff about that. There&#39;s a lot of teases at the end, which is what makes it so good. There&#39;s going to be lots of speculation. <br><br>My only complaint with the ending is the build up to it, I thought the actual ending was wonderful.<br><br>idk. Especially with the blades, it feels just as fast paced/ actiony as the other games as well. And Kratos doesn&#39;t redeem himself imo, he still admits that he&#39;s a monster. He&#39;s just doing his best to make Atreus not turn out like him.<br><br>But man am I excited for the next games. Some of the speculation already sounds insane. We&#39;ve got Freya&#39;s revenge, Odin and Thor&#39;s revenge. Ragnorok, which Kratos is now actively involved in. Loki/ Atreus stuff like birthing the world serpent, and the theories as to what that last wall mural was showing. This game really was just the beginning.