God of War OT - God of YouTube?

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, Apr 20, 2018, 10:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Wtf how the fudge did Legend finish before me? Isn't he making a game?
I needed a distraction.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Yeah it was. I agree, its a shame they never managed to hit that level of perfection again. Everything was just done so well there. The ending was nice, but not on that level.

It has some lore but its mostly just fun gameplay. Not particularly a story to be told in it.

What do you mean trying not to fight him? Yeah it was a poor setup, Baldur just came out of nowhere. I think it needed maybe another hour of build up. Instead of having Baldur knock you out of the Serpent, just have you get out yourself and go to Jotunheim. Then have a bit of gameplay in Jotunheim, but realise that you opened the door for others to follow and that Baldur is chasing you. Then epic fight with him near the top. That would have been so much better.

Only problem with that is Freya, how would she get involved like she did? Maybe it would have to be done a bit differently, but that's the kind of build up I'd have gone for.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Freya was saying don't fight so I didn't want to fight. Felt odd going against her since I wasn't fighting to protect anything.