New Prime Warframe Released - Nyx Prime

Started by NeverDies, Sep 26, 2014, 11:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

NeverDies

Sep 26, 2014, 11:51 PM Last Edit: Sep 26, 2014, 11:59 PM by Legend
New Prime Warframe Released - Nyx Prime

Warframe is a free-to-play scifi-shooter available for the Xbox One, PS4, and the PC. Players fight their way through hundreds of enemies in procedurally generated dungeons using a combination of acrobatics, magic space powers, and ludicrously overpowered guns. There are multiple game modes and difficulty settings, but it is not unheard of for players to rack up kill-counts in the thousands. From this literal mountain of dead, players find materials and blueprints to construct even more powerful weapons, or improve their existing ones.

One of the most unique aspects of Warframe is that there are multiple "Warframe Suits" that players can obtain. These armors come with unique powers that can be used to radically shift battlefields. Be it through pure destruction, or even an indomitable defense. With the release of the new Nyx Prime, Warframe battlefields will soon be shifting into a disorganized mass of chaos. Nyx's abilities revolve around mind-control, enabling her to snare high powered enemies to fight their own comrades. This is invaluable, especially on high level missions where enemy damage and health has been scaled up.

To construct new items, players are required to both obtain blue-prints and materials for it. These are both found on the corpses of enemies throughout levels. Some rare items can appear only from the bodies of special player hunting enemies, but they spawn sporadically, and their item drop tables are even rarer. For players to build the new Nyx Prime, they need to traverse through some of the hardest areas of Warframe, fighting entire hordes of enemies, and all for only a single part of the Warframe. This system does require a large time commitment, which is why Prime Access was created.

Prime Access is where a player is able to purchase the new Prime Warframe using real currency. Along with the Warframe, other items are also bundled with the deal. Things like forum avatars, experience boosters, and equipable cosmetic items. Unfortunately, Prime Access is incredibly expensive. Following the previous trends, Prime Access should be available for the next few months before ending for a new Prime Warframe.

With the much welcomed addition of Nyx Prime to the Warframe lineup, in game trading is sure to sky-rocket. Players can trade prime blueprints to others for a price, enabling those with money to build the Warframe with ease. The coming weeks will see more and more players casually toying with the minds of their enemies, and I for one cannot wait to see it.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

ethomaz

Looks nice.

The last Warframe I played was Mirage.

7H3

I got my mag prime last year and pretty much stopped playing after that point :P
I like the mechanics but i hated the farming and repetition the game was earlier on in its development, but I have heard it has gotten way better since launch on the ps4
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

I got my mag prime last year and pretty much stopped playing after that point :P
I like the mechanics but i hated the farming and repetition the game was earlier on in its development, but I have heard it has gotten way better since launch on the ps4

They changed a lot.