XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing single post

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

Supposedly the Scorpio will be shown off next week with Forza 7, apparently through a third party site and not MS themselves (potentially Eurogamer/DF). If true then that should hopefully finally quiet down the people still left, that think this will be a totally new console generation. Cause MS would never show of their true next gen system, that is supposed to sell to the mass market in such a low key way.

All of this comes from Jez Corden, the colossal crustard, btw.

Jez
Really not understanding the insistence that Scorpio is an entirely next-gen device. The specs that Eurogamer reported on absolutely do not support that idea. It is not nearly the kind of upgrade over its predecessor one would expect. Furthermore, unless Microsoft pulls yet another 180, it was already stated that no games can be made exclusively for Scorpio. Same as it is for Pro. So not only do the specs rule that out but so does the software limitation. This sounds to me like the wishful thinking of some hardcore Xbox fans who want this generation to end now because it has basically been a nightmare for their breed. I really do not understand these people. I have personally met and know fans of all types in the gaming community and not a single one of them acts like these fanboys.