VizionEck Forum 2.0 Preview Build

Started by Legend, May 22, 2015, 09:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Shop bank transfers are finished.

Much nicer system than before. You select how much you want in each, not how much you want to transfer.

Legend

OMG ioi just signed up.

APPROVED!

kitler53

OMG ioi just signed up.

APPROVED!

really?!?

tell that guy to get back to his own site.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

really?!?

tell that guy to get back to his own site.

Hey kitler, go back to your own site!

Aura7541

OMG ioi just signed up.

APPROVED!

Oh, so that's where he has been lately xD

Legend

The shop is up and running. Please let me know what you think of it, and if you find any errors.

7H3

not sure the forum 2.0 is much of an improvement in looks tbh
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

not sure the forum 2.0 is much of an improvement in looks tbh

Aura7541

Overall, I think 2.0 looks more streamlined and reminds me a lot of GAF, which is a good thing :)

I do miss the RGBY squares and diamonds next to the thread titles in the index. I thought those are pretty useful at letting me know if someone replied to me or there are new posts.

Legend

Overall, I think 2.0 looks more streamlined and reminds me a lot of GAF, which is a good thing :)

I do miss the RGBY squares and diamonds next to the thread titles in the index. I thought those are pretty useful at letting me know if someone replied to me or there are new posts.

That info has been moved to the color of thread titles. A white thread means new posts, a grey thread means no new posts, and a blue thread means you've been quoted/mentioned.

Dr. Pezus

That info has been moved to the color of thread titles. A white thread means new posts, a grey thread means no new posts, and a blue thread means you've been quoted/mentioned.
So no custom color in titles anymore? :(

Dr. Pezus

I feel like something is off with the font.

Legend

So no custom color in titles anymore? :(

No BBC in titles anymore.

It was a hacky solution that was prone to be taken advantage off. Only color, font, and the countdown were valid elements. So in 2.0 these elements have been offloaded to other systems. Countdowns are now automatic when a calendar event is linked. Fonts and colors for thread titles will eventually be sold in the shop.

Shinobi-san

Preview is looking good Legend :D
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Legend

I feel like something is off with the font.

It's the same font. Shouldn't be different.

Only change I've made is that the font size is now a user option. People like kitler can have it set to huge.

Go Up