VizionEck Hype Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Legend, Nov 24, 2014, 04:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

VizionEck isn't even out yet and already it has a cameo in another game!!!!

http://gfycat.com/OilyAnxiousGuanaco

NeverDies

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

VizionEck isn't even out yet and already it has a cameo in another game!!!!

http://gfycat.com/OilyAnxiousGuanaco
wat

Legend

wat

One of the other indie devs I talk to wanted to put cameos in the background audience of their fighting game.

The actual creatures in the cameo have yet to be revealed.

Rain

I don't understand the game yet :(

Are you working on it all by yourself? Also, how do you pronounce the name of the game? (and site)
I enjoy the *Sound Of Rain

Legend

Yeah that's fine.

Videos will be going up soon which will help a lot. At the moment though not much I can help with unless you have specific questions.

Are you working on it all by yourself? Also, how do you pronounce the name of the game? (and site)

I have people helping with sound and other areas I'm not the best in, but I'm basically doing 99% of the work. It's pretty much just me. #SuperIndie

VizionEck can be pronounced however you want, but with the game/site it's v???nek. "Vis"(like the first part of vision)+"on"+"eck(like the last part of neck or heck).

Rain

Yeah that's fine.

Videos will be going up soon which will help a lot. At the moment though not much I can help with unless you have specific questions.

I have people helping with sound and other areas I'm not the best in, but I'm basically doing 99% of the work. It's pretty much just me. #SuperIndie

VizionEck can be pronounced however you want, but with the game/site it's v???nek. "Vis"(like the first part of vision)+"on"+"eck(like the last part of neck or heck).

Nope. I don't have any questions about the game itself yet. It sounds interesting enough so I look forward to your future updates  :)

How did you come up with that name?

Legend

Nope. I don't have any questions about the game itself yet. It sounds interesting enough so I look forward to your future updates  :)

How did you come up with that name?

Well as a kid I was always designing my future and coming up with ideas. My made up company was called "Vizion," cause I thought that's how vision was spelled.

The names stuck with me over the years, and then with this game I named something "VizionEck" as a personal reference to that. My studio was also called VizionEck for the same reason. Then this something's importance kept getting bigger and bigger in the game, so I decided the final name of my indie game would also be VizionEck.

Rain

Well as a kid I was always designing my future and coming up with ideas. My made up company was called "Vizion," cause I thought that's how vision was spelled.

The names stuck with me over the years, and then with this game I named something "VizionEck" as a personal reference to that. My studio was also called VizionEck for the same reason. Then this something's importance kept getting bigger and bigger in the game, so I decided the final name of my indie game would also be VizionEck.

Oh alright  8)

Legend

Oh I feel so silly!!!

One of my game components started working less and less the longer I played.

Then I realized it was referencing Time.time instead of Time.deltaTime! hahaha such a silly mistake.

Rain

Oh I feel so silly!!!

One of my game components started working less and less the longer I played.

Then I realized it was referencing Time.time instead of Time.deltaTime! hahaha such a silly mistake.

I don't know what that means but thanks for the update bro

Legend

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Legend

You made a version for Windows Phone??

Someone else made a SQS game using VizionEck images.

Go Up