Shenmue 3 Announced: $6,333,295

Started by ethomaz, Jun 16, 2015, 04:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

ethomaz

So I was correct in that the Kickstarter campaign was a litmus test.
Yeap... they created the kickstart to show the real "founder" that the game is viable and have interest.

Sony is already making the check already.

Legend

ethomaz

Confirmed Sony co-funding and development of the game.

Twitch (Starts around 57:10)

Aura7541

the-pi-guy

2.833 million

I'm guessing 3.2 million by the time I wake up, and 3.7 million by the end of tomorrow.  
That feels very much too optimistic though.  

ethomaz

No, you or @ethomaz should fix that.
We watched the press conference and talked about it on the thread... we are the source... no link needed.

But I know you want to funding it so I will add the kickstart link.

Aura7541

Max King of the Wild

ethomaz

So I didn't play one or two. Tell me why I should care about this
Because Shenmue 2 was one of the best experience I already have in my long videogame history.

If Shenmue 3 delivers 10% of what Shenmue 2 did then it will be already at the level of 90% of the games you see releasing today.

BTW you can play it even without play the previous ones... the story is not in sequence at all.

Max King of the Wild

Because Shenmue 2 was one of the best experience I already have in my long videogame history.

If Shenmue 3 delivers 10% of what Shenmue 2 did then it will be already at the level of 90% of the games you see releasing today.

BTW you can play it even without play the previous ones... the story is not in sequence at all.
Just saying it's good doesn't tell me why I should care. I can find people who would tell me Bieber makes the best songs they ever heard

ethomaz

Just saying it's good doesn't tell me why I should care. I can find people who would tell me Bieber makes the best songs they ever heard
To be fair  a lot of guys didn't know what is Shenmue.
GAF even made a thread about that.

Lots of GAF have been asking this one very pertinent question: What's Shenmue? - NeoGAF

Mmm_fish_tacos

It's about to hit 3 million. It might take the rest of the week to hit 4 million. It slowed down a bit. Was hoping to see 3.5 million by now.

Go Up