Horizon: Zero Dawn Announced (Guerrilla Games)

Started by ethomaz, Jun 16, 2015, 04:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Jun 16, 2015, 04:26 PM Last Edit: Jun 16, 2015, 04:40 PM by darkknightkryta

Xevross

This looks absolutely incredible. I really hope its 2016

BananaKing

This looks absolutely incredible. I really hope its 2016
they said they are targeting 2016. so best case scenario its a holiday title. wouldnt be surprised if it gets delayed though.

Xevross

they said they are targeting 2016. so best case scenario its a holiday title. wouldnt be surprised if it gets delayed though.
Yeah exactly, everything gets delayed these days. They've had a long time to work on it though

BananaKing

Yeah exactly, everything gets delayed these days. They've had a long time to work on it though
shame like that needs a long time though. did you see all the locations they showed? i still cant believe all that is an open world and i can go all those places.

Xevross

shame like that needs a long time though. did you see all the locations they showed? i still cant believe all that is an open world and i can go all those places.
I fudgy know right!!! I'm so hyped for this, even more than Uncharted right now. This is my perfect game, if they do it right

7H3

I'm glad the new GG title looks epic! Hopefully multilayer is a lot of fun as well.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

This game and uncharted, oh my..  I can't wait.

Aura7541

Guerilla definitely won me over with Horizon. So glad that they're moving on from Killzone.

darkknightkryta

Guerilla definitely won me over with Horizon. So glad that they're moving on from Killzone.
I'm actually thinking Horizon is Killzone's future.  Like that one city with the wall looked like the place in Shadowfall.

BananaKing

I fudgy know right!!! I'm so hyped for this, even more than Uncharted right now. This is my perfect game, if they do it right
i wonder if its just one big map, or if its a number of different locations that you need to load to get to like The Witcher 3. i honestly hope its just one big dog map.

Legend

I'm actually thinking Horizon is Killzone's future.  Like that one city with the wall looked like the place in Shadowfall.
I think the pic you're thinking of is the one that they put out a day or so ago? That was killzone.

Plus a killzone universe tie in would be cool but kinda restrictive, you know? Would prefer it to be separate.

the-pi-guy

The city with the wall that came a few days before it was announced?  
That didn't look like the place in Shadowfall, it actually is from Shadowfall.  

DerNebel

The game will have no multiplayer, confirmed in a Gamespot interview

This thing looks so awesome, if this turns out to be everything it's promising to be then this can become huge I'd say. It's one of the few things that has managed to still gather peoples attention between Sonys surprise megatons.

Legend

Twitch

On right now

The game will have no multiplayer, confirmed in a Gamespot interview

Go Up