Horizon: Zero Dawn Announced (Guerrilla Games)

Started by ethomaz, Jun 16, 2015, 04:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aura7541

The game will have no multiplayer, confirmed in a Gamespot interview
I actually welcome this quite a bit. Multiplayer for this kind of game will feel tacked on.

DerNebel

I actually welcome this quite a bit. Multiplayer for this kind of game will feel tacked on.
Yeah, I don't need it either and looking at the other big western RPGs they too don't have any multiplayer most of the time, so it shouldn't matter.

the-pi-guy

Glad they aren't just tacking on multiplayer, but I think done right it could have awesome multiplayer.  

Rorono

It doesn't have MP cause they want to avoid lawsuits
:P

Xevross

Pretty glad there's no multiplayer. Especially if that means more focus on making an epic story in a huge open world. Where can I find this interview, I missed the stream?

Xevross

Aura7541

It doesn't have MP cause they want to avoid lawsuits
:P

DerNebel

Pretty glad there's no multiplayer. Especially if that means more focus on making an epic story in a huge open world. Where can I find this interview, I missed the stream?
Oh yeah sorry:

GameSpot Live @ E3 2015, Day 1 - GameSpot

Around minute 20

Xevross

Oh yeah sorry:

GameSpot Live @ E3 2015, Day 1 - GameSpot

Around minute 20
Thank you very much! :)

Its 13:45 for those who also missed it

Xevross

Xevross

Raven

E3 2015 - What's your Game of the Show ? - NeoGAF

Horizon getting a lot of love from GAF
As it should. This game looks incredible. The fact it can still get attention after three bombshells in the same conference tells you just how big of a deal this game looks to be. I've said it before and I'll say it again. This game was better than every game Microsoft showed combined. Guerrilla may have found their true calling.

Xevross

As it should. This game looks incredible. The fact it can still get attention after three bombshells in the same conference tells you just how big of a deal this game looks to be. I've said it before and I'll say it again. This game was better than every game Microsoft showed combined. Guerrilla may have found their true calling.
Agreed agreed and agreed! If this is the game guerrilla were meant to make and they manage to make it amazing then this could be PlayStation's next huge franchise, on the level of Uncharted or God of War.

Dr. Pezus

Wow, I can't believe how good this game looks! Both on a technical AND artistic level! Robo dinos is just an amazing concept lol. So is it confirmed to be an RPG?

7H3

If no Co op I'll probably pass
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up