previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

7H3

still playing this game a lot has been a lot of fun
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

Warner Bros. has just announced that the first story DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight, Batgirl: A Matter of Family, will release July 14 for season pass holders and July 21 for everyone else.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/07/03/batman-arkham-knight-batgirl-expansion-priced-dated/

the-pi-guy

Spoiler for spoiler:
<br>A lot of Superman hints, especially early in the game. &nbsp;<br>

7H3

Spoiler for spoiler:
<br>A lot of Superman hints, especially early in the game. &nbsp;<br>

I didn't notice any...

the-pi-guy

7H3

I bet you didn't.  :P
probably wasn't paying attention or looking for it... any ideas where I should look or a link?

darkknightkryta

probably wasn't paying attention or looking for it... any ideas where I should look or a link?
Lexcorp everywhere?

the-pi-guy

There are 2 or 3 references that I heard.  
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Actually I think there&#39;s a phone call from Lex Luther to Bruce Wayne in the game. &nbsp;<br>Also some guards talk about Lex Luther. &nbsp;<br>

7H3

Lexcorp everywhere?
Yeah I did notice that, but I guess I didn't think too much of it really
There are 2 or 3 references that I heard.  
Spoiler for Hidden:

Actually I think there's a phone call from Lex Luther to Bruce Wayne in the game.  
Also some guards talk about Lex Luther.  

yeah in bruce waynes office you can listen to the answering machine its on there

so the only one I missed was the last one you mentioned, but I guess I just didn't put 2 and 2 together on that one lol

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

This better be longer than a half hour.  Anyone else think that Joker there looks like Jack Nicholson?

Legend

This better be longer than a half hour.  Anyone else think that Joker there looks like Jack Nicholson?
Kinda?

Also

darkknightkryta

Kinda?

Also

Kinda?

Also

He looks more like this:

vs this William Dafoe sketch of Joker I found while looking for the above:

About Angry Legend, I agree with most of what he says.  I personally disagree about the Batomobile overstaying its welcome, but that's me.  Like I've been saying; they focused too much on the Batomobile that they ran out of time to put the game together.  Detective aspect was relegated to one instance (So far), and the video detective stuff doesn't really make up for it.  Combat is what it is throughout the title and barely changes from the beginning.  Predator Challenges are thrown together without much thought.   Levels are missing from the title completely.  Story started off so strong, just to fall apart as soon as "surprise" happens (Loved the surprise parts of the game by the way).  

Go Up