Ask me anything about VizionEck Cube Royale

Started by Legend, May 22, 2017, 02:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I'll try to answer one question per member.

darkknightkryta

When is it coming out?  ::)

SWORDF1SH

Can you put Cube Royale on hold and release Adventure first?

the-pi-guy

As an official spokesperson with absolutely no affiliation with the team nor any inside or prior knowledge of the involvements within any sort of team, I can confirm with great confidence that this can not be done.  You can quote me, but absolutely nothing I've said is legally binding to VizionEck or its affiliates; nor can anything I have said be used in a court of law against them.  

the-pi-guy

When is it coming out?  ::)
As an official spokesperson with absolutely no affiliation with the team nor any inside or prior knowledge of the involvements within any sort of team, I can confirm with great confidence the defendant Legend, also known as Mike as well as several other names, has previously testified that a date of 2017 is reasonable.
You can quote me, but absolutely nothing I've said is legally binding to VizionEck or its affiliates; nor can anything I have said be used in a court of law against them.

SWORDF1SH

As an official spokesperson with absolutely no affiliation with the team nor any inside or prior knowledge of the involvements within any sort of team, I can confirm with great confidence that this can not be done.  You can quote me, but absolutely nothing I've said is legally binding to VizionEck or its affiliates; nor can anything I have said be used in a court of law against them.  
We'll see about that... in court!
Just kidding! I'm British and America's suing culture hasn't caught on here yet.

Legend

May 22, 2017, 04:58 PM Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:09 PM by Legend
When is it coming out?  ::)
I don't know. The game should be finished this year but for release I'll have to ask around and see what time would be best.

As an official spokesperson with absolutely no affiliation with the team nor any inside or prior knowledge of the involvements within any sort of team, I can confirm with great confidence the defendant Legend, also known as Mike as well as several other names, has previously testified that a date of 2017 is reasonable.
You can quote me, but absolutely nothing I've said is legally binding to VizionEck or its affiliates; nor can anything I have said be used in a court of law against them.
Or this works too

Legend

May 22, 2017, 05:08 PM Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:10 PM by Legend
No. Adventure is much larger than Cube Royale and is much farther from being finished.

Also Adventure benefits from Cube Royale releasing first. It's a singleplayer linear game so everything has to be perfect at launch, while Cube Royale can keep changing with player and market feedback. What I learn from Royale's release will help me avoid repeating those mistakes with Adventure.

Or this works too

SWORDF1SH

No. Adventure is much larger than Cube Royale and is much farther from being finished.

Also Adventure benefits from Cube Royale releasing first. It's a singleplayer linear game so everything has to be perfect at launch, while Cube Royale can keep changing with player and market feedback. What I learn from Royale's release will help me avoid repeating those mistakes with Adventure.
Darn it. I'm so hyped for adventure. Probably my most hyped game after The Occupation.

Legend

Darn it. I'm so hyped for adventure. Probably my most hyped game after The Occupation.
Hadn't heard about that game but the trailer looks interesting.

Adventure should release before PS5 so there's at least that. ::)

the-pi-guy

I enjoyed writing those posts.

SWORDF1SH

Hadn't heard about that game but the trailer looks interesting.
Same guys that made Ether One which is my perfect type of game.
Adventure should release before PS5 so there's at least that. ::)
Yay?

SWORDF1SH

Ok serious question. Do you think there will be much balancing post launch? Are you going to have any betas pre launch to help with balancing?

Legend

Ok serious question. Do you think there will be much balancing post launch? Are you going to have any betas pre launch to help with balancing?
Balancing is a complex question!

For starters (at least in general), all players start matches being identical and have the same weapons as everyone else. I don't have to worry about balancing different characters or loadouts and that greatly simplifies things.

I doubt there will be a large amount of balance changes post launch. Asymmetric game modes will get tweaked here and there to balance the teams but most major problems will be hopefully found in beta.

I'm hoping on having a beta of some sort. Would be super risky to launch without one.

ethomaz

Where come the name inspiration?