A nice prequel to the original.  

Xevross

Holy shame, Roma. They did it :o :o

Dr. Pezus

Holy shame, Roma. They did it :o :o
Hahaha I loved that. Barcelona did a PSG

Xevross

Hahaha I loved that. Barcelona did a PSG
Yeah they did. Liverpool completely minced City as well. Its going to be a very interesting last 4.

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Legend

I don't think I've ever done that.
Maybe not on facebook, but I see tons of half written posts you never submitted here.

Wait I'm not supposed to admit I track that...

Dr. Pezus

Yeah they did. Liverpool completely minced City as well. Its going to be a very interesting last 4.
I love Pep's meltdown. 3 losses in a row and one more on the way hopefully.

Xevross

Maybe not on facebook, but I see tons of half written posts you never submitted here.

Wait I'm not supposed to admit I track that...
Never mind.
I love Pep's meltdown. 3 losses in a row and one more on the way hopefully.
Its amazing. Finally they're being put down a bit, it was making the PL look bad. Hopefully Spurs can beat them as well.

Legend

Never mind.
Glad you changed your mind. Your original post was uncalled for!

Legend

I came home and found two dogs in my backyard.  :P

Spoiler for Hidden:
They were really friendly so I put them on leashes and moved them to the front yard so anyone going by could see I had them. They had collars but no name tags so I just stood out there for about 2 hours waiting (and playing) with the dogs. Nothing was happening so I ended up taking them both to the animal shelter to see if they had chips or if there was something else I could do. Luckily one of the dogs was chipped and eventually they could reach the company to get the owner's info. Apparantly the owner was off in mountains and wouldn't be back for a while but she could send her son to pick the dogs up from the shelter.

Xevross

I came home and found two dogs in my backyard.  :P

Spoiler for Hidden:
They were really friendly so I put them on leashes and moved them to the front yard so anyone going by could see I had them. They had collars but no name tags so I just stood out there for about 2 hours waiting (and playing) with the dogs. Nothing was happening so I ended up taking them both to the animal shelter to see if they had chips or if there was something else I could do. Luckily one of the dogs was chipped and eventually they could reach the company to get the owner's info. Apparantly the owner was off in mountains and wouldn't be back for a while but she could send her son to pick the dogs up from the shelter.

Were they good boys?

Legend

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Go Up