PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

What? Why?
Story DLC just feels like it's tacked on.

nnodley

But Left Behind and the story of it was hinted at in the main game.  Plus it's probably the greatest add on single player DLC.  Now Uncharted The Lost Legacy definitely so far seems like something that is not gonna have any references from any of the games and be completely standalone(besides Nadine).  But it should be fantastic though.  Actually I hope it's not something like Chloe finds out at some point that Nadine fought and tried to kill Nate and then Nadine finds out Nate and her have a history. 

Legend

But Left Behind and the story of it was hinted at in the main game.  Plus it's probably the greatest add on single player DLC.  Now Uncharted The Lost Legacy definitely so far seems like something that is not gonna have any references from any of the games and be completely standalone(besides Nadine).  But it should be fantastic though.  Actually I hope it's not something like Chloe finds out at some point that Nadine fought and tried to kill Nate and then Nadine finds out Nate and her have a history.  
Sure it might have been hinted at during the main game, but it's not part of the main game. It's something played months/years after you've finished the main game. I don't tend to replay games.

BananaKing

Dec 10, 2016, 08:55 PM Last Edit: Dec 10, 2016, 09:00 PM by NotBananaKing
games i am extremely hyped for and most certainly will play

Uncharted 4: Lost Legacy
TLoU2
Horizon
Death Stranding
Detroit
GoW

Games im interested in and excited for

Wild
Days Gone
Crash Remaster
Spiderman

Stuff i might get

Ace Combat
Hell Blade

LoL at Deep Down still being alive

But Left Behind and the story of it was hinted at in the main game. Plus it's probably the greatest add on single player DLC.  Now Uncharted The Lost Legacy definitely so far seems like something that is not gonna have any references from any of the games and be completely standalone(besides Nadine).  But it should be fantastic though.  Actually I hope it's not something like Chloe finds out at some point that Nadine fought and tried to kill Nate and then Nadine finds out Nate and her have a history.  
say wut mate

the-pi-guy

I replay games all the time.  

Uncharted 2, I played through 10 times.  

nnodley

I replay games all the time.  

Uncharted 2, I played through 10 times.  
Same here.  i've played TLOU probably 11 times.  Thinking about doing another play through tonight.  8)
I've even played through the AC games multiple times as well.   The uncharted series I've played through probably 30-40 times over all 4 games.  

Legend's just a weirdo.

DerNebel

Now guys, please don't be too hard on Legend, he's just too busy making Vizioneck to replay games... probably

Xevross

Left Behind is anything but tacked on. It is an amazing story and an amazing piece of work in its own right. If the last of us didn't exist and left behind was released as its own game it would still be amazing

the-pi-guy

Left Behind is anything but tacked on. It is an amazing story and an amazing piece of work in its own right. If the last of us didn't exist and left behind was released as its own game it would still be amazing
Left Behind is available as a stand alone.  It should count!

Legend

Now don't be trying that fancy stuff called logic on me. Maybe one day I'll play Left Behind and change my mind but not today  8)

Dr. Pezus

How many games on this list are you interested in? I'm interested in at least 14.

DerNebel

Uncharted 4 Season Pass (incl. Lost Legacy) being removed from sale on 13 Dec - NeoGAF

Information is from TheSixthAxis
 Sounds like a move akin to Dying Light and Fallout 4's season pass price increases
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy was announced at PSX with a fantastic looking trailer, but they failed to get across how this stands in relation to Uncharted 4 and its Explorer’s Pack season pass. Is it DLC? Is it standalone? Turns out it’s both.
 If you’ve bought the Explorer’s Pack – whether separately or as part of a more expensive special/deluxe edition – you get Uncharted: The Lost Legacy as a free download when it’s released. However, both the Explorer’s Pack and the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition will be removed from sale on 13th December. After that point, your only option will be to buy The Lost Legacy as a digital or physical standalone game. You have 10 days to buy it as part of the Explorer’s Pack (currently £19.99), but we don’t know how much it will cost standalone.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2016/12/...xplorers-pack/
 Lock if old.
 Edit:
 Ah, it's on the ND blog
If you picked up the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition or the Explorer’s Pack, you’ll get The Lost Legacy as a download at launch. Both versions will only be available until December 13, so don’t miss your chance to get Uncharted 4 and The Lost Legacy at an amazing value.

http://www.naughtydog.com/blog/uncha...coming_in_2017

Could this mean the Lost Legacy will cost more than the Season Pass after all?

Xevross

I'm buying the explorers pack!

nnodley

You know what's BS, is that I got the libertalia edition with the statue and it didn't come with the season pass.  For as much as I paid I should have gotten everything for it.  

Horizon

Out of that list I want UC: The Lost Legacy, TLOU Part 2, Horizon, God Of War, Death Stranding, Crash N-Sane Trilogy, Detroit, Gravity Rush 2,Days Gone, GT Sport, Knack 2, Spiderman, Ni No Kuni 2, Nier Automata, Final Fantasy 7 reamake.

I am interested in Persona 5,Dreams,Matterfall, Yakuza,Nioh ,Shenmue 3,Toukiden 2, Deep Down,Hellblade and Yonder.

Go Up