Video Game Sales Thread

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

closer to what? closer to COD sales? versions for next gen closer to each other?

Xbox1 vs ps4 version's

7H3

Xbox1 vs ps4 version's

maybe, but I mean I think destiny will have a high attach rate for both (rather the attach rate for the game will be close) however given the higher install base +bundled Destiny PS4 sku there will be a decent difference in how many are sold on each platform...

say 30% attach rate for both, but that would be 300k+ for ps4 and 150k+ for xone
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Lol, it won't even be close in the US. Unless you think about 1.5:1 is close. WW should be around 2:1

Dr. Pezus

maybe, but I mean I think destiny will have a high attach rate for both (rather the attach rate for the game will be close) however given the higher install base +bundled Destiny PS4 sku there will be a decent difference in how many are sold on each platform...

say 30% attach rate for both, but that would be 300k+ for ps4 and 150k+ for xone

30% attach rate would mean 3m+ and 1.5m+ ;o

DD_Bwest

a bunch of 5-10dollar games popped up and messing around with the top 20 hourly lol     destiny bundle in 11 with regular sku 14th lol

Xevross

Legend

DD_Bwest

looks like its a 2pm Pst  update time.     and YAY :P   4 spots a day lol

DD_Bwest

yea i went to map some more games..   either something is screwy or VGC has some games really undertracked

Dr. Pezus

yea i went to map some more games..   either something is screwy or VGC has some games really undertracked

Or just maybe Amazon rankings (especially the 50-100 ones) are not that representative of the total US market

DD_Bwest

Or just maybe Amazon rankings (especially the 50-100 ones) are not that representative of the total US market
well it was working,   then i started getting games around 50k on vgc lol

nnodley

NOOOOOOOOOOO!  The regular and white ps4 are almost out of the top 20.  The regular ps4 has been in the top 20 all year hasn't it.  STUPID SMALL GAMES MESSING shame UP!!

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

ya amiibo and those cheap games have ruined the top 20 ish lol  but if you take them out you can sorta see where it is.   both ps4 destiny and the destiny bundle are currently above the xb1 version lol

Legend

Go Up