RollerCoaster Tycoon World Announced!

Started by Xevross, Aug 12, 2014, 02:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Aug 12, 2014, 02:49 PM Last Edit: Aug 12, 2014, 02:52 PM by Xevross
The next entry in the series has just been announced and given a trailer! Out early 2015

Link to IGN article: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/08/12/rollercoaster-tycoon-world-announced-for-early-2015-release?abthid=53ea2796c1b8db7b3d00000e

Xevross

fudge yeah I love Rollercoaster Tycoon!!! Legend, here's that realistic Rollercoaster sim we wanted ;D

Legend

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vvYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

I was hoping that opening part was in game :(

Xevross

I must have at least 200 hours in RCT2. That was my reaction too. More excited than the entirety of the MS conference combined! Can't fudgy wait

Legend

I must have at least 200 hours in RCT2. That was my reaction too. More excited than the entirety of the MS conference combined! Can't fudgy wait

I have at least 2 million hours in RCT3.

One was great and two was awesome, but three just changed the game!!!

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

I have at least 2 million hours in RCT3.

One was great and two was awesome, but three just changed the game!!!

Yeah I agree, I have loads of hours into 3 but not as much as 2 I don't think. My god I'm so happy right now. I don't care if Sony's conference is shame now, this is enough fantastic news to keep me happy.

Xevross

My sister bought RCT3 yesterday. Such coincidences!

Legend

Xevross

Wow, they're amazing. Especially the first one!

the-pi-guy

My sister bought RCT3 yesterday. Such coincidences!

There are no coincidences. 

ethomaz

u4gReservoirDogs

The chance of me playing this kind of games is zero ... boringggggggggggggggggggg!  ::)
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Legend

The chance of me playing this kind of games is zero ... boringggggggggggggggggggg!  ::)

I should ban you...