Do you still have similar passions to when you were younger?

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Jul 14, 2018, 12:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

I like dark rides but yeah I guess I liked them even more as a kid.

Not the biggest fan of log flume rides. I like Splash Mountain but wouldn't care for it if it lacked the sets. Didn't have the time to ride the Florida version this past trip.Disney and Universal Studios to a lesser extent are just so cool because it's like stepping foot into different worlds.

I also really love how it's essentially like building real life video games. In fact lots of Walt Disney's concepts for Disneyland are used in open world games to make the player act like the devs want.

Also quick fun fact about the Jungle Cruise. Up until a few years ago the skippers used to carry real guns that would be loaded with blanks. Now they use fake guns.

Or take the kids when they're really young and free!
Yeah they are awesome in that way. The who scenery and set building is fantastic, really takes you out of the real world. You do kind of forget that you are still in the world, and that normal people are living normal lives just a few miles away.

Nah, the kids wouldn't remember it when they're older and it wouldn't be fun for them. They wouldn't be able to go on most rides and wouldn't enjoy much of it. I talked about this with my friends when we were there, there were just way too many really small kids/ babies crying and complaining, because the noise upset them or they were uncomfortable etc. I think its best to take them at around 8-10 years old or older, when they can appreciate what they're seeing and doing and will remember it well.