TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

lol ice cream sitting in a cell... never heard of it though
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

nnodley

I'm watching Game of Thrones and The 100... I'm liking both.

I'm pleasantly surprised how good The 100 is.  It's pretty violent considering it's made by CW.  Glad it got renewed for season 2.

7H3

the 100? I don't think I've seen that... I also want to see the tomorrow people that looked like a good show, but I hate not starting with the first episode of things that have an ongoing story line

nnodley

the 100? I don't think I've seen that... I also want to see the tomorrow people that looked like a good show, but I hate not starting with the first episode of things that have an ongoing story line

The tomorrow people was good and will likely be put on netflix in a few months since all the CW shows are being put on.  But it cancelled and ended in a cliffhanger so it may not be worth watching. 

The 100 is a post apocalyptic show where nuclear wars destroyed earth and humans.  Some humans were able to go to space and form The Ark where all the space stations came together.  The Ark is now dying so they send 100 delinquents to earth to see if it is habitable.  There are also grounders who survived on earth.  It's really good suspense.  Some good humor and pretty violent and brutal for CW.  It got renewed for a season 2 so I recommend watching the first season if it gets on netflix.  The season final is next week so it might be a little bit before it does.

7H3

That sounds really cool... a bunch of my favorite shows end abruptly after 1 season especially on cliff hangers... at least chuck didn't do that (o:

nnodley

That sounds really cool... a bunch of my favorite shows end abruptly after 1 season especially on cliff hangers... at least chuck didn't do that (o:

Does Chuck get better with each season?  I started the first season on netflix but never continued them.  Hopefully it's still on there.

DD_Bwest

lol ice cream sitting in a cell... never heard of it though

it was a pretty low budget show, started as a web show.   about a guy whose an obsessive gamer whos overly good at everything, but in real life is somewhat of an idiot.   that was his friend FPS doug.   "you always run faster with a knife, duh"

7H3

@nnodley I originally started watching around season 2 or 3 and it does get better I suppose, but the last season or 2 didn't seem to continue with that rise... not terrible, but not what i was expecting after one of the season finale's

Just got hulu+ 2 month free trial !!!!!! catching up on some doctor who... don't know if I will keep it though as I am not a fan of paying for commercials... though it does have more up to date episodes than  netflix... but it also only keeps so many episodes of a season on hand so i can't start a show from the beginning of a season normally. 2 free months though really can't beat that!

7H3

GoT is keeping me up late tonight... about to watch episode 9 of season 4

nnodley

Still have yet to watch the latest episode of GoT.  On the other hand, The 100 season finale was freaking awesome!!

ethomaz

Still have yet to watch the latest episode of GoT.  On the other hand, The 100 season finale was freaking awesome!!

I'm watching this The 100... chapter 9 I guess.

nnodley

I'm watching this The 100... chapter 9 I guess.

The final few episodes, imo, were stellar.  One of the best shows on CW behind Arrow.

7H3

haven't seen any of those episodes yet I want too... but hulu doesn't like to start at the beginning of a season... )o:

7H3

watching the last GoT episode of the season right now!

Legend

watching the last GoT episode of the season right now!

It's epic.

Go Up