TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

yeah I'm still watching it and so far its really good
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

7H3

hmm just finished... didn't really like the ending as it seemed a lower point of the story arc going on in the episode than finishing with something else... even still very excited about it as I knew that was going to happen at some point (read ahead of seasons) but watching it I still find myself surprised and getting more emotionally engaged with the story.

nnodley

I still have to watch the finale of GoT.  Might try and watch it tonight.  Episode 9 was awesome, imo!  As long as daenerys' story for the season ends on a strong point I will be happy.  She is by far the most interesting character for me.  Arya and the hound are pretty good.  Oh and also can't wait to see what happens with Hodor!!! and bran.

ClassicGamingWizz

I still have to watch the finale of GoT.  Might try and watch it tonight.  Episode 9 was awesome, imo!  As long as daenerys' story for the season ends on a strong point I will be happy.  She is by far the most interesting character for me.  Arya and the hound are pretty good.  Oh and also can't wait to see what happens with Hodor!!! and bran.

:'(

7H3

7H3

I started watching this show resurrection on hulu... glad it started at the first episode... my main gripe with hulu is that all these shows I'd like to watch don't start with episode 1 of the current season...

nnodley

yeah I know what you mean

Now I'm definitely watching it tonight!!

Dr. Pezus

Ugh, Daenerys. She is such a disappointment if you read the books.

The finale should be good. Have yet to watch it but know what happens obviously.

nnodley

Ugh, Daenerys. She is such a disappointment if you read the books.

The finale should be good. Have yet to watch it but know what happens obviously.

That's disappointing to hear about her. :-(  Hopefully the new books make her really awesome!

7H3

how many books are there now? When I read up on the story line I used wiki to get the overall scheme of things since i figured I wouldn't be watching the show again for a while

ethomaz

Just to give my take... this season finally was completely different from the books :P the first seasons was better.

7H3

Just to give my take... this season finally was completely different from the books :P the first seasons was better.

well it seems like the timeline has been off a bit for a little while now... overall though it still seems to be following the same plot no?

ethomaz

Jun 18, 2014, 03:37 PM Last Edit: Jun 18, 2014, 03:40 PM by ethomaz

well it seems like the timeline has been off a bit for a little while now... overall though it still seems to be following the same plot no?

No. The plot, reasons, facts are different... there are missing a lot of reasons over the actions of some characters... to be fair nothing happened like the last episode showed.

It is not timeline because the book's writer said the events are not in timeline sequence in the books... they are happening in most cases simultaneous or even in the past.

Legend

I started watching this show resurrection on hulu... glad it started at the first episode... my main gripe with hulu is that all these shows I'd like to watch don't start with episode 1 of the current season...

I watched resurrection.

It was ok.

Dr. Pezus

There are five "GoT" books out (the series is really called A Song of Ice and Fire. GoT is just the first book). Last one released in 2011 and there's still no sign of the next one. GRRM is like the Team ICO or Square Enix of writers

Go Up