xbox one has better games than ps4 right now and announced

Started by Slayer, Aug 27, 2014, 08:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

wait dont lock yet legend

Most of those are download only. Nothing wrong but they arent full games

Since when does a game not having a physical release mean it isn't a full game?

Legend

just lock this thread. im sorry you guys are so mean

Thread authors can lock their own threads. (they might even be able to unlock them)

If you want it locked, feel free to press the button right above quick reply.

However, you shouldn't feel the need to. This forum is for all consoles and preferences. If you have a problem with how something is, then talk to us about it. I'll personally do everything I can to make this place the best it can be for you.

u4gReservoirDogs

And you arent backing up your opinion

And this is?

Im not saying ps4 doesnt have any games or that it's games are bad but look. Xbox one's games are better.

I'm not saying everyone prefers the xbox games. People are biased and people like some genres. Im saying the xbox one games are catagorically better

I did exactly the same but with less words and now your pointing at me?
You present your opinion as a fact (are) which it isn't.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

DD_Bwest

wait dont lock yet legend

Most of those are download only. Nothing wrong but they arent full games
you cant discredit a game just because its download only.   I spent more time on resogun than i did with WD.  and enjoyed it more too.

edit:  and to be clear, i finished WD, and got most of the trophies.

the-pi-guy

Slayer, you do have to understand that "better games" is strictly an opinion.  If you intend to go further in your explanation as to why, that'd be useful.  But as it stands, all you've done is make a list of some exclusives, some multiplats, all pretty good games yes, but it is an opinion, and as such not everyone is going to share it.  So you are guaranteed lists that go against yours, especially when using "better."
If you said, "Xbox One has amazing games", that statement would stand on its own, and this thread would have gone differently, instead you compared it. 

Slayer

Since when does a game not having a physical release mean it isn't a full game?

$60 verse $20 isnt that obvious?

Shinobi-san

I think if you are a traditional console gamer who is only accustomed to the so called "full" games, also known as retail games or "real" games, then X1's lineup will automatically be better. This type of gamer will disregard indie games, smaller games or download only games...which the PS4 has done very well in.

So yeah if you are that gamer that will rather play a 6/10 Ryse instead of a 9/10 Resogun, just because Ryse is a "full"/"real" game and Resogun is "small"/"indie"/downloadable game then X1 is better. And trust me their are gamers out there like this, I have a few friends who are like this.

But as a gamer i think you need to look pass the way games are being branded and simply play the game for what it is...A GAME. Once you do that then i think the PS4 has the edge when it comes to current and near future games library objectively.

However, games and game quality is a very subjective topic and its really down to your personal preference in the end. Thats just my take on it.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Shinobi-san

Ah shame im only seeing the warning now that this thread is locked. Im truly a shaming mod :(

Sorry about that Slayer!
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Go Up