Warframe Discussion Thread

Started by NeverDies, Aug 17, 2014, 07:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

NeverDies

Aug 17, 2014, 07:34 AM Last Edit: Aug 17, 2014, 08:16 AM by NeverDies
As a huge fan of Warframe I'm glad to get a thread for it up and running. To start with some new info on the upcoming update, WARFRAME IS GETTING SPACE BATTLES GUNDAM STYLE! If you can't tell I'm just a tiiiiiny bit hyped for it.  This thread also can be used to help coordinate any in game groups or events we might end up creating. And on that note, I'm proud to declare this thread open! Leave your cash at the door, because Ninjas play free.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

@ethomaz: Thread for you!!

I've had some problems playing Warframe on PS4. It doesn't track my progress.

ethomaz

Yeap... this game is so cool.
Sadly I can't play with you guys because they have IP region lock... so I can play only with Brasilians and there are so much guys playing.

BTW I'm Mastery Level 8.

ethomaz

@ethomaz: Thread for you!!

I've had some problems playing Warframe on PS4. It doesn't track my progress.

It is really weird... tried to delete everything about it and started again?

Dr. Pezus

No, I just gave up after two sessions where it saved nothing :(. Didn't realize it until after the second session lol

NeverDies

@Pezus, If you contact the Warframe help team on the games website, they should be able to reward you the progress and items you lost, as well as figure out why your copy is doing that. I've already talked to a few of them regarding bugs I encountered on the pc version, and they were super helpful.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

NeverDies

And if anyone is ever in game (pc) look for Rartas in the chat menu. That's myself and I'd be glad to help you out with anything from missions to even giving you some mods or blueprints.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

@Pezus, If you contact the Warframe help team on the games website, they should be able to reward you the progress and items you lost, as well as figure out why your copy is doing that. I've already talked to a few of them regarding bugs I encountered on the pc version, and they were super helpful.

How would they know what I've lost? :o
I don't even remember it all now but it was a few levels certainly.

NeverDies

Warframe stores its data for players on servers, not the ps4. So they should be able to help you by getting your ps account name. Mind you, I've only ever done pc Warframe,  so I could be completely wrong. If you go to www.warframe.com you can go to support and hopefully get your problem fixed.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

Thanks. Will try that soon!

7H3

I have this on my PC, not updated in months, and deleted the game from my ps4 :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

NeverDies

This game just keeps getting more awesome.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

ethomaz

PS4 is getting the updates too late :(

NeverDies

That just means you have more time to grind fusion cores and credits so you can upgrade all the new things.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

This game just keeps getting more awesome.

That's pretty epic