Hearthstone Appreciation/Strategies/Discussion

Started by NeverDies, Aug 13, 2014, 05:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

NeverDies

I've found myself laid up for the past few days and spending large amounts of time playing Blizzards Hearthstone.  It's free to play, so if anyone feels like trying it out,  or is already playing it, feel free to share you're thoughts here.
To get the ball rolling, I really like playing warrior decks with all their enrage based cards, even if I found myself easily shutdown by decks with lots of control spells or zerg decks.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

Should I download it?

NeverDies

Totally, and with blizzards battle.net you can also vs other players who you share your battle.net ID with.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Xevross

I tried it. I suck

Dr. Pezus

I only tried the beginning of the SP

NeverDies

Once you unlock the different classes the game really starts to diversify. If anyone wants to try Some matches my battle.net is Titanmaker#1947
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

NeverDies

More news about Hearthstone, Blizzard has launched a new expansion called a Naxxramas,  where players battle new and unique bosses to earn new cards with bunches of new effects that activate when the card is killed. Unfortunately you either need to grind a boatload of battles to unlock each new tier of bosses, or just pay 20$ for the whole expansion.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Xevross

More news about Hearthstone, Blizzard has launched a new expansion called a Naxxramas,  where players battle new and unique bosses to earn new cards with bunches of new effects that activate when the card is killed. Unfortunately you either need to grind a boatload of battles to unlock each new tier of bosses, or just pay 20$ for the whole expansion.

God dang expansions costing money! Eh, I'm not going to buy it anyway

NeverDies

More tips for warrior enrage decks.
1. Remember to not buff a single minion more than once. Odds are good that it'll be killed the next turn, and you don't want to waste cards.
2. Have a strong legendary trump card. This deck has heavy card usage, you're gonna want to be able too play a monster near the end if a match that will finish the job.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

ethomaz

Humm.... you guys won't laugh about me?

The first time I read the title I thought hearthstone like a cold girl that you are trying to break his felling to fell in love with you :D so you are asking for strategies to conquest her.

Legend

Humm.... you guys won't laugh about me?

The first time I read the title I thought hearthstone like a cold girl that you are trying to break his felling to fell in love with you :D so you are asking for strategies to conquest her.

Haha I'll laugh with you

Dr. Pezus

Haha I'll laugh with you

I'll laugh about ethomaz