Microsoft VERSE Sony @ GAMESCOM: Discuss!!!!

Started by Legend, Aug 12, 2014, 09:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Gamestop>Amazon?

I can't even

Well UPS is a bit shady around here so I don't like trusting them with my console.  Besides my gamestop is actually good despite what a lot of people think of them.

ethomaz

I don't live in US... from what I see online Amazon have better deals.

But I agree with @nnodley-san for consoles a retail store is better for me than a online one.

And Best-buy and others stores?

nnodley

I don't live in US... from what I see online Amazon have better deals.

But I agree with @nnodley-san for consoles a retail store is better for me than a online one.

And Best-buy and others stores?

If I was gonna trust a retail store it would be gamestop over best buy at least in my area.  But gamestop is like 10 minutes from my house where as the closest best buy is like 30 minutes.   I mean things can get damaged even going to retailers but seeing how little protection amazon packed my ps4 I don't want to trust them with anything but games.

ethomaz

GAF updated the game comparision chartz up to August.

7H3

i think you must put down $100 to pre-order a console... atleast you did before ps4/xbox one came out
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

And the games lead increases!

7H3

so that makes the difference in amount of games playable to ... 28 by the end of august... was 17 at end of may i believe
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

nnodley

i think you must put down $100 to pre-order a console... atleast you did before ps4/xbox one came out

Yep had to put 100 down. I feel not as hyped as when I preordered the ps4, but I'm still fudgy excited!!

Legend

Yep had to put 100 down. I feel not as hyped as when I preordered the ps4, but I'm still fudgy excited!!

Woooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Pezus

you'll get over it

Go Up