Heavenly Sword Movie coming!

Started by 7H3, Jul 11, 2014, 05:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/07/10/sony-making-a-heavenly-sword-movie-starring-fringes-anna-torv/

Once upon a time, it seemed like Heavenly Sword might end up being a pretty substantial PlayStation franchise. But that time was 2007, back when the game was released for PS3, and we've heard little from the series since, other than heroine Nariko being a combatant in PlayStation All Stars.

Until now, that is. Sony has announced the development of a CGI Heavenly Sword film, made by Cinedigm and headed straight to DVD, Blu-Ray and PSN on September 2nd. It boasts a recognizable voice cast with Fringe's Anna Torv as Nariko, Alfred Molina as King Bohan and Thomas Jane as Loki. With 2007 being a distant memory, many may not remember that Torv did in fact voice Nariko in the original game, and is reprising her role here.

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

No Andy Serkis OMG

BananaKing

trailer looked awful. i will not be watching this.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm going to watch it, but it looks really bad. Like why put  out something that looks this bad. It reminds me of those Disney knock off movies, but this isn't the knock off..

7H3

Yeah it doesn't look that great but I'll probably still watch it
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

I don't really have a reason to watch it. Played the game already with better actors probably ;o